Affection

Hey!
Little:Bakugo, Little age: 2-3
Cg: Bakusquad?
Requested by @TheDarkKanta

Desc: "After the bakusquad finds out Bakugo's a age-regressor, They tent to take things into their own hands and help their friend by taking care of him, Are they good at it, does Bakugo like it?!" Read to see what happens

_____________________________

Lately Bakugo has been regressing less lately due to feeling a little more sad and not having a lot of energy towards it. But his friends were going to try to make him feel better by regressing.
Bakugo would huff, with a grumpy look. While sitting on Mina's bed. "What do you guys want", he'd say with a angrily tone, That's when Sero came in with a box, his face expression became a little more softer. "What's that for?" He'd say pointing at the box.
"Well, we've noticed you haven't been regressing much, so we'd thought we'd help." Mina said smiling a little. "No." Bakugo said angrily. "Please baku, you need it Baby" Said Sero, Looking down on him. Bakugo's face became flustered as Sero said that nickname, Feeling more of a smaller mindset. Everyone in the room smiled, As Sero set the box down, Taking out a few items. Bakugo curiously looked up, looking in the box, Seeing a pack of pull-ups, a Fox onesie, A bottle, Gold fish, a rattle,and a cute bear stuffie. "No." Bakugo said, with a sadder/stern tone. "Why not?" Denki said, looking down at him. "I don't need it.. Don't worry about me." Bakugo said as everyone in the room threw eyes on him. "You need it, You haven't regressed in 4 weeks. Not good babe's" Mina said, Unfolding the onesie. "No" Bakugo said, in a stern tone. "Please, for us?" Jirou said smiling towards him.
"F-fine.." Bakugo grew sadder, He didn't want them to take care of him, He felt bad...he didn't want them to think he was helpless.. or a burden to them..
"Okay! Here go in the bathroom and put this on babe's!" Mina said, smiling, handing him the onesie and the pamper. Bakugo nodded, Going into the bathroom changing into the onesie and pull-up, Stubbornly walking out. "Aw! Hun you look so cute! Come over here!" Mina smiled, holding out her arms for him, Bakugo walked over, sitting in Mina's arm's. Everyone smiles, Bakugo feels himself slipping. Sero gets up, filling up Bakugo's Bottle with chocolate milk, and putting the goldfish in a bowl, walking out setting the tray down on the table. "Wanna watch cartoons or something bud?" Said Denki, smiling at him. Bakugo quietly nodded, as Denki put on "Lion king, Mina set Bakugo down on the couch around everyone, Feeling cuddles all around him.
( skip to when the movie is over)
When the movie ended Everyone's attention went to Bakugo,Bakugo had his pacifier in his mouth. "How about we draw or something?" Said Kiri smiling. Bakugo instantly nodded. Kiri then picked up Bakugo, Setting him at the table stool, getting out crayons and all sorts of things. Bakugo then began coloring a tiger. With everyone around him complimenting his drawling. "He's so precious" Said jirou smiling. Sero nodded in agreement.
______________________________
Time skip because I don't know what to write-
_____________________________
It was an hour later, Bakugo already tired out, sleeping on the table.
Denki then managed to pick up Bakugo and bring him to Mina's Bed, With everyone cuddling around him.
______________________________
I hope this was okay! Bye now! :)