Babyspace clingyness!

{Sorry I haven't been uploading, I've been trying to finish reading a lot of story's that have been in my libary for awhile! And I managed to finish most of them >0<!}

  ____
( | .   . | )
  ( (Y) )
   ('')_('')_
Age regressor:Sero ( Little age: 0-1
Information about Sero when regressed small.
More non verbal
Very clingy
He does use diapers, bottles, ect
Small nicknames: Pumpkin, Baby, Prince
Caregiver: Denki

^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_

It was a cold evening, It was hard to stay warm, but Sero was regressed, in a smaller mindset than normal,  in one of his onesies with kittens on them, on denki's bed. "Pumpkin?" Said Denki looking over to see the regressed boy teething on his stuffy. Denki smiled a little and took the stuffy out of his mouth, replacing it with his pacifier. "Use your pacifier baby." Said Denki, ruffling his hair.
Sero smiled, then managed to focus on his pacifier, making it bobble up and down. Denki smiled. "Silly pumpkin." Said Denki, sitting down next to him.
A few minutes later, Sero than found himself becoming sleepy, so he crawled over to Denki, and rested his head on his chest. Denki cooed, "Awwe"
Half an hour later, Denki woke up, and sat up, continuing to hold Sero, he then got out of bed and started picking up Sero's toys. Sero woke up and clearly didn't like what was going on. He wanted to stay in one place which was his bed, and cuddle there! He didn't like that he was picking up toys instead of giving him attention either. Sero blinked at him, making small noises of frustration and sadness, finally gaining denki's attention. "What's wrong prince, sleepy? Hungry?", Sero blinked at him continuously. Denki would sigh in return and set down the toy he was about to put away, along with setting Sero down to. "How about you play with your toys Baby? Is that what's wrong, are you bored?" Denki said looking down at him. Sero than reached up at Denki, earning Denki to pick him back up. "Just fussy huh?" He'd say bouncing Sero on his hip.
*[*[*[*[*[*[*[*[*[*[*[*[*[*[*[*[*[*[*[*[*[*[*[*[*

  (O)__(O)
   (  '(Y)' )
   C(''')_(''')
I hope you enjoyed! Sorry I haven't uploaded but here take this cuteness for the moment. >0<