Little dabi

This was requested by: @sleep_paralysis_Dem0n ( hopefully I for your user correct-, sorry if I didnt.)

Hope you enjoy-
There dabi was, sitting down on the couch, with regressed, in the villains base, watching The lion king. 'Nobody's there or would be there' Or so he thought.
He had a oversized black t-shirt and a light grey pacifier in his mouth. "twiger grr!" He giggled.
That's when the front door opened, Dabi didn't realize, so he continued babbling along with the Show.
" Uhm... Dabi?" Some confusingly asked. Dabi jumped by the sound of the voice, looking over seeing Kurogiri, 'What was happening here' Kurugiri thought to himself.
Dabi's eyes filled with tears. He just couldn't pull himself out of his little mindset. "Nwo! Nono! Goooo, !" He said gesturing at the door.
"Uh.. Sweetheart... it's okay" Kurogiri insisted, "nononono! Out" He said once again gesturing at the door, Kurogiri nodded and walked out.. 'I shouldn't of left' He thought to himself, He kind of felt bad... but there is one thing he could do, which is getting him snacks.. Maybe if he brought him snacks, he'd forgive him and tell him what this is about, he thought to himself.
On the other hand, Dabi was scared. He didn't want everyone to know he was a little, He wasn't ready to tell people.. Kurogiri wouldn't tell people..right?
That's when someone opened the door, it was Kurogiri, he had cookies. Dabi loved cookies, "Hey.. sorry for earlier, hopefully this makes up for it" dabi stared in shock, "is Otay" He smiled and reached for the cookie, Kurogiri gave him the cookie then left the room, leaving him alone. "Bye" Kurogiri smiled, and left the room. For the rest of the night dabi snacked on cookies, And played with his stuffies.

I know this was short, But I really tried, I kept redoing and redoing it, but hopefully this works. I promise I'll redeem myself, with the next chapter