Teddy bear, Kiribaku

Little: Bakugo
Cg: Kiri
Tw- Anxiety
It had been a hard day at school. Very stressful so far, mostly because of Tests. Bakugo couldn't hold in his regression no more he was so stressed. He kept nudging  on Kiri's shoulder, Kiri didn't notice though.. that upset him a little more, today was hard enough. He didn't need this. He just wanted a comfort item aka his pacifier or Kiri just to comfort him. "K-kiwi" Bakugo said tapping  the boys shoulder. Kiri turned around looking at the boy. He finally got the boys attention. That made him a little less stressed out. But today still had been pretty stressful for him. "Yes Bakubro..?" Kiri smiled at him not noticing him falling into his regression.  "Little.." Bakugo said looking down at the ground, "Oh!" Kiri went through his bag, Grabbing onto a baby pink and baby blue pacifier with the words written "Prince" on it and slipped it into his pocket, and got up, holding Bakugo's hand and walked  into the hallway, and handed his pacifier. "Sorry, I should've noticed, it was hard to tell if you were slipping or yknow" Kiri looking at the boy. "I-it's Otay". Bakugo said quickly popping the pacifier in his mouth, making it bobble a little. Kiri sat down and cradled Bakugo in his lap, and gently rubbed circles on the boys back.
"Do you think you could last the rest of the day, we only have a few classes left" Kiri asked him, and he'd nod, he had a scared look in his eyes He didn't want to slip infront of his classmates or teachers like he almost did. He was scared. He had tears in his eyes ready to fall. That made Kiri sad. He knew the little was scared. "Here, I'll ask if you can sit with me today... Okay Sugar..?" Kiri asked him, he nodded once again but this time he felt a little better about that, Kiri always made him feel somewhat safe, other then being overwhelmed, training to be a hero is hard some days, but his age regression, made him feel safe and you'd haft to admit a little more calm.
Kiri took Bakugo's paci back, and slipped it back into his pocket. Picking Bakugo up and walking back to the classroom, and setting him down on a chair next to him.
For the most part Class when smoothly, that's when school ended, Bakugo was so relived. And Kiri took Bakugo's hand and headed up to his dorm room.
"Okay, Do you want me to make you some Dino nuggies?" Kiri asked looking at him, he nodded.
While Kiri was making him nuggies, He was suckling on his Paci, and sitting in a pile of stuffies, Kiri bought last week to spoil him.
"Nuggies are ready Sweetheart" Kiri said handing a small tray of them. "Tank ou" Bakugo said, Kiri nodded. "You're welcome Angel".
————————————————————————
I hope you enjoyed! I'm kind of tired rn, so if I messed up on anything my apologies! I just released the first chapter in my other book, be sure to check it out if you want, anywho Have a nice morning/evening/day/night/ ect! Bye Huns! Also happy transgender appreciation day❤️