"Movie And Stutters"

Little: Izuku, Little age: 4
Cg: Bakugo
Requested by:weirdgirl6261
Info:
Izuku stutters a lot

******************************************
It was the weekend, Izuku was regressed and very excited, today him and his caregiver, Bakugo were going to watch a hero movie! He was VERY excited!
Bakugo picked up Izuku's little-bag and then looked over at the shoeless little! "De- Zuku, come here, let me get you into some socks and shoes so we can get going, okay?." Said Bakugo, smiling.
Izuku nodded and then toddled over, making his baby blue-pacifier bobble up and down, sitting on the floor. "Awe"
Bakugo then picked up Izuku's foot, adjusting it on his knee, and slid white ruffled socks onto him and then he put yellow and white vans onto him.
Izuku was wearing a yellow hoodie, along with blue shorts w/ruffles at the ends.
Bakugo was wearing a orange hoodie and ripped mom jeans.
"Ready to get going prince?"
"Mhm!"
they both walked out the door, Izuku then started skipping to the car and getting in the back. In the back of their car for when Izuku was regressed, they 2 toy car's and one of his comfort stuffies along with a grey blanket, and a cup holder for Izuku's Sippy cups.
Bakugo then walked over to Izuku's door, buckling him up and then shutting the door, walking over to his side, getting in.
^_^_^_^_^_^^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^
Fast forward when the movie ends/ they're in the car.
^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^
"Did you like that movie?" Bakugo said looking over at him. "Mhm! I- I wike-" he'd huff. "I wike a-almigh-" he'd pause in frustration again.
"Take your time hun, it's okay".
Izuku nodded, and took a deep breathe. "I  wike almi movie, it wa good" Izuku smiled.
"Awe, I'm glad you liked it."
Bakugo then started driving, and a few minutes after Izuku was napping peacefully in the car.
^_^_^_^^_^_^_^_^_^_^^_^_^_^_^_^
I hope you enjoyed!