"Another little..?"

Hey Ik I didn't do a request yet but I had a really good idea for a page, but after this one I'll be sure to make someone's request.

Little: Bakugo ( Little age: 1-2
Cg: Kirishima
Little:?
Cg:?
Bakugo sat there, against the bookshelf in the library, anxiously slipping his pacifier in his mouth, making a small check to see if someone was there.
He didn't see anyone so he thought it was clear. Letting himself slip, into his age regression.
He was always anxious about slipping in public but this time he thought he was pretty sure that nobody was in there.
After a few minutes of sitting there, Having the pacifier bobble up and down. He got bored. He wanted Kirishima. But His daddy, Kirishima, Was busy, doing an exam. So he just at there for 3/4 minutes, That's when he heard the door open. Freaking out, not being able to escape that mindset, he'd hide under a table, Anxiously chewing on his pacifier. He then looked at the door, peeking out accidentally showing himself, seeing  Denki, his friend holding onto Shinsou, A Dude from 1B, he then, quickly scattered back under the table.
"Dada.. Wut wus at?" Shinsou said, pointing under the table. "What was what?" Denki said, looking at his little.... Shinsou the automatically assumed it was a scary monster. "I think it was a monter dada.." Shinsou said pointing at the table. Bakugo then got scared. Scary monster? Where?!. He said thinking to himself. "There isnt any monsters here" Denki said  trying to reassure his little. But shinsou was sure he saw something. "Nonono, check dada!" Shinsou said, once again pointing at the table. Denki sighed and walked over, looking under the table. Revealing the blonde, shocked by what he saw... He just sat there and stared. Bakugo then started tearing up.... "Don't cry.." Denki said looking at his friend. Bakugo continued though, Shinsou then walked over, slipping out of his headspace, and offered Bakugo his stuffie, The stuffie was a purple dragon. Bakugo hesitantly took the offer, and cuddled up with it... "So.. Littleone, do you have a caregiver." Shinsou said, looking down at him. Bakugo nodded, "Who is it..?" Denki said, Bakugo sat there, Trying to think about what Kirishima's name was. It took awhile but then he finally said it. "Kiripema" He said, looking at them, Denki then nodded, picking up Bakugo, Bakugo hid his pacifier by stuffing his head into Denki's shoulder. Denki walked over into class, Tapping gently on kirishima's shoulder.
Kiri looked up, seeing his little. He then quickly got up, and walked out of class. "What happened..?" Kiri said looking at them. "We found Bakugo, and it was quite obvious he was regressed so we brought him here.." Kiri then nodded, taking Bakugo out of denki's arms.
"Hey my baby shark.. What happened?" He said with a small concerned look. " sip"Bakugo mumbled softly, "You slipped?" Kiri said looking into his little's eyes. Bakugo nodded, "Alright baby, next time try to tell me alright?", Bakugo nodded, then Kirishima and Bakugo went back to his dorm.
"You know little one. I'm very proud of you for helping him." Denki said smiling at his little, shinsou nodded, "How about we get ice cream.", "Otay" Shinsou smiled.
Bakugo in Kiri were happily cuddled up together, sand Shinsou and Denki got ice cream.
________________________________
Random but I got a frog onesie and it was cute, Sorry I genuinely wanted to say something. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed, it took me 1 and a half a hour, to create this, so I hope you liked it! I'll work on requests sooner today!