Slip

Hey!
This was requested by Blueberrysbitch
I hope you enjoy!
Little: Bakugo, 0-2
Cg: Denki!
_____________________________
Today everyone was in class, Bakugo did NOT want to be there, everyone was so loud and annoying.. He just felt like going to his dorm and slipping, which about the slipping part, he was always paranoid about it. He could slip easily, anytime anywhere, Especially in situations like this. He was..scared. He didn't want to slip in public but he couldn't control it..
his eyes started filling with tears. As people started surrounding him. Mina was telling everyone to get the heck away from him, meanwhile Denki was trying to soothe him. Denki was Bakugo's caregiver. Only Denki and Mina knew about Bakugo's little space so this was going to be interesting.
Denki then got up and took Bakugo's hand, walking to Bakugo's dorm, meanwhile Mina was still yelling at everyone. "You need it start telling me when you feel you're gonna slip.. It could've been worse if I wasn't there buddy.." Denki said, taking out a box, that included everything In this.

Denki then quickly

Denki then quickly. Changed Bakugo, Sitting him up. Putting the little items all around Bakugo.  Bakugo smiled, then put one of the pacifier's in his mouth. Denki then quickly took a picture and sent it to Mina.
_______________________________
Pikapika⚡️.                                   Pinky🌸💕
Look!                                             Awe! Adorable.
*Insert image*

_______________________________

Denki then, went back to taking care of Bakugo, Since Bakugo's mindset was clearly young, playing with stuffies was the best option for him, while Denki made a bottle.
Bakugo then babbled slowly, Hugging the soft blue bear.
Kami then smiled at the sight, then remembered that Bakugo could not come to the kitchen with him at this time, considering students were probably there, that would be a small issue, but the area Bakugo was in was already baby proofed. So that made him feel better about it.
He then got up, pressing a kiss to Bakugo's forehead, Then opened the door remembering to lock it behind him.
Which Bakugo just sat there watching him leave. He didn't like it when Denki left.. He didn't like being alone. He liked attention Denki gave to him. Which, then Bakugo made a small huff, Instead of saying anything because his words would probably slur and he didn't like that.
He then went back to playing, with his stuffies. His stuffies names were Eli the elephant and prince the other elephant, babbling with them to make them "talk."
When Denki walked back, he'd open the door quietly locking it. "Prince I'm back!" He'd say looking down at the little one. Bakugo then crawled over, hugging his legs. Denki smiled, struggling to pick him up, but managing to do it, walking over to the couch, Putting the bottle up to Bakugo's mouth.
________________________________
Hey swag people, time skip because I am very boring.
_____________________________
After Bakugo was done, he then cuddled up to Denki. Denki pressed a kiss on Bakugo's forehead and fell asleep.
________________________________
I hope you enjoyed, It took me a few hours but it was worth it! It's cute.
500+ words.