KiriBaku

The Christmas one will be released on Christmas eve. But for now! Enjoy this! This was requested by @RiniCake I know they requested this along the please read one with the scenario and everything soooo, Yeah! Enjoy.
Tw, Crying (Idk if that's a trigger warning but just incase!
Little: Kiri
Cg: Bakugo.
"No Button, You cannot have that, only one stuffie." Bakugo said from annoyance. Considering they had been in a store for more then twenty minutes, looking for a new stuffie. "pleaseeeee" He'd pout. " The answer is no, now stop asking." Bakugo would say sternly.
That's when things turned. Kiri started to cry causing eyes on them, Bakugo was not having another tantrum this week. So instead of getting him the stuffie or any of that they left. Which made Kiri cry even more. Once they got out of the store, Bakugo sat him down on a bench. "Kiri. We talked about having tantrums, they're not acceptable" Bakugo said sternly looking down at him. Kiri nodded "I-i sorry!" He'd say sniffling. That made Bakugo frown he never liked seeing him cry like this, lIt always made him sad also. "Here Button.. How about we get both of those stuffies you wanted" Bakugo maybe was giving in but it was better then seeing his little cry. Kiri hesitantly nodded and took his hand walking into the store and picked out a few stuffies and they both left happily.
———————————————————————
Sorry about this being short! but I hope you enjoyed!