"A very Small regression day"

Hey, Requested by me

Little: Kirishima
Cg: Bakugo

____________________________
It was the weekend, Bakugo and Kirishima were spending it together considering they had nothing to do, and that constant thought of boredom always appeared, Plus Bakugo was Kirishima's caregiver, And he wanted to make sure Kiri had some source of slipping this week/weekend.
Saturday morning.
Kirishima sat on the couch,with his hair down, in a small ponytail, suckling on his pacifier, as Bakugo switched shows on their TV every once in awhile. That time period was pretty quiet, normally Kirishima was talkative when in littlespace and when out... "Was something wrong".. that's the question that popped into Bakugo's head. "Hey wanna go to the park or something?" He said, trying to light up the room. Kirishima just sat there, He was clearly distracted or something, but Bakugo took that as a no. "Headspace age?" Bakugo said coming to the conclusion that Kiri had slipped. Kirishima sat there, thinking about it, he clearly was stuck on it, giving Bakugo a hint that he was smaller then usual. Bakugo sat there, not knowing what to do because normally Kirishima's headspace age was about 2-4, but then he got up finally picking up an outfit for Kiri.
The outfit:

( Found off google, also I literally love those plushies and the sockies! ^^)

Changing him into it, and then proceeding to pick him up and walk into his pantry, picking up some goldfish and animal crackers, walking back, and setting the crackers into a bowl, handing it to Kiri. Which of course being in very venerable  state of mind, Kirishima just sat there, with the cracker in his mouth. Which hinted to Bakugo that he was very small, and would not eat the solids that he gave him. "I guess we'll just stick with bottle's today, of course you're still going to have some type of food though, like jelly or something " Said Bakugo ruffling the red-head's hair. Kirishima smiled a little, looking up at Bakugo. Bakugo then smiled to, and walked over to the fridge, picking out some honey, and milk, Pouring both of those things into the bottle and mixing it. Meanwhile Kirishima was on the couch, teething on his pacifier.
Bakugo then walked over, getting a small smile from Kiri, he then gently set Kirishima on his lap, setting the bottle into Kirishima's mouth, as Kiri was drinking it, Bakugo was thinking on what they'd do today, They couldn't really do anything active, like parks or anything, so the best bet was to stay at home.
A few minutes later, turned into hours, Kirishima fell asleep, with his head resting on Bakugo's lap, drooling a little, as Bakugo gently moved his hand through Kirishima's hair.
Sooner, Bakugo then fell asleep.

________________________________
Hey! I hope this was good, I'm going to try working on a request/working with my other books now. Hopefully you enjoyed. :)