Little Todoroki

Hey, Requests confuse me a LOT- well like they don't confuse me I just struggle with writing them, hopefully you understand. I'm gonna try writing them but if they don't go good I'm sorry.
Song: Fool, Artist: Cavetown
______________________________

There Todoroki was. In the baby section picking up a baby pacifier and bottle, shaking a bit. This was his first time actually getting proper little gear from Public. Of course some of his nervousness was happiness though, it wasn't much but it was still something. A new experience. And Todoroki had regressed before. But he just needed something to boost his regression. He was definitely making Angel milk tonight though, it was a main priority. A good one. Once he got the the cash register he just hurried up and paid, walking out, well skipping out actually, this was something he needed.
Once he got home he rushed to his kitchen cleaning everything he bought, And he made Angel milk. He twisted the bottle cap on and lightly put it in his mouth suckling a little from it gently. It was a safe feeling for him. A good one, then he rushed to his room, putting on Rugrats. ( another good little movie) And changed into a oversized white t-shirt and black and light blue thigh-highs.
Then he regressed for the rest of the night. :)
________________________________
Hopefully you liked it, have a good day!
And I have another book! It's called bnha baby quirk. Just go to my profile to find it if you want :)