Class slips

Little: Bakugo
Cg: Shinso
Requested by rin3507
TW: Mean words
( I'm not good with writing people being mean but I could try)

^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_
Desc
Today, in school it was a free day to basically just study more and chat more, Aizawa didn't really care today so everything was alright for Katsuki, until he ended up slipping in front of everyone, due to everyone being loud/Plus, he had kept seeing denki's cars, which made him want to regress more. He normally regresses to a toddler headspace.

^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^
Bakugo sat there regressed, playing with some of Denki's cars that he let him borrow, ( Denki age regresses to in this book >< ) as everyone watched, surprised, Everyone knew he regressed but they've never SEEN him actually regress, besides the baku-squad and Izuku, everyone was cooing except one person, Mineta. He was laughing, luckily Katsuki didn't really notice yet.

"You really like those cars huh..?" Mina smiled, looking at them.

Bakugo nodded, Making the pacifier in his mouth bobble,"mhm! Cawrs!", smiling a little.

Mineta then walked over, furrowing his eyebrows, "What the heck."

Causing Bakugo to look up, clearly not wanting to play with the cars anymore.

" What're you doing." Mineta said looking at him.

Katsuki looked down not wanting eye contact. "Cawrs.."

"Pff-" mineta said clearly about to burst out laughing.

That's when Bakugo bursted out in tears, luckily Izuku was there to help. "Why are you being so mean" He'd say with his hands on his hips.

"Cause, it's funny"

That word hit everyone, Especially Uraraka and a few others. Anger emerged around the room. "Be quiet, if you don't have anything nice to say don't say it!" Said Uraraka, angrily glaring at him.

"But it's-", mineta stoped immediately being interrupted, By everyone circling him, He then quickly ran away.

Sadly, Katsuki was still crying, everyone circled him now offering him things, which he only wanted one thing. His daddy.
Luckily a few others caught onto that, especially Denki, So then, Denki texted shinsou to come.

Once shinsou came he wrapped his arms around him, quickly comforting him. "It's okay bug.. everything is gonna be okay."

After Bakugo was no longer crying, shinsou took him to his dorm.
"Let's get out out of those big boy clothes, okay Suki?" Kat nodded, as shinsou grabbed a pastel purple sweater and white thigh socks, along with a pull up.

"Here, bud, can you change into this?" Katsuki nodded, taking it and going into the bathroom, changing, except with the sweater on backwards.

"Good job kiddo" Shinsou said chuckling a little. "Wha so funny" Said suki, crossing his arms. "Nothing, but I think you have your sweater on backwards Kiddo." Katsuki frowned, "Fix!"
"Okay, okay, cmere" Katsuki walked over, Having shinsou flip his sweater around.

Katsuki then toddled over to the bed, sitting down, with shinsou grabbing something, "Would you like your bottle littleone?" Shinso said offering him his bottle. Katsuki nodded, reaching for it, Shinsou than handed him it, and then turned on some My-Melody. "Mwy mewody!" Said Katsuki cheering, causing shinsou to chuckle a bit.

a few minutes later shinsou Realized that Katsuki was asleep, cuddled into his arms, Shinsou than kissed his head. "Goodnight bug, you're safe now, I love you."

%_^__%%_%_%_%__%_%_%_%_%_%_%

The end, I'm not good with mean scenarios so hopefully this was okay, I promise the next one will be better, also sorry for not uploading lately!