"Huh..whats age-regression..?"

Requested by myself, I just thought of an idea that I wanted to write! ( I accidentally posted this like a few nights ago, unfinished, I'm sorry for that!)
Little:Izuku, Little age: 1-3
________________________________

It was after school, when everyone was in their dorm rooms, Izuku was on his computer scrolling on YouTube, looking for more hero video's to watch, accidentally clicking something.
"Age-Regression".
"Huh..? What's this..?" He'd mutter, quietly. He had no idea what it was, but he just couldn't click off. His mind stuck to it."
Once he went back to the time it was a few hours later, everything he watched made him feel something...he felt a safe feeling, unstressed, relieved, all his stresses in the world were gone, ever since he started training to become a hero, thing's were stressful and hard.
But for once he felt safe. This was a good feeling.
Sooner then he knew this one video would change his life. Everyday after school he'd explore on the web, looking at more videos based off of it.
It took him awhile to know what he wanted, he wanted this. He wanted it to be in his life, it was something that he needed.
He then found himself in a store, in the baby section, picking up a couple items, a few of those items were a bottle, a pacifier, and a stuffed animal, anxiously walking towards the counter, setting the items down on the counter.
"Hey.." He'd say, nervously setting the items down on the counter. "Hi there! How was your day today? Also is it just these things?" The cashier would smile at him. "It was good" he'd mumble quietly. "That's good." The cashier would then hand the items to him, "Have a great day!" She'd smile, and then he'd let out a small smile at her and walk out of the store. 'Not so bad as I thought' he'd think to himself,walking out, accidentally running into someone, tripping,having all to stuff fall out of his bag.
When he looked up he saw a man, with brownish tinted hair.
"Sorry" The man would mumble holding out a hand for him,instead of taking his hand, he'd grab everything back and quickly put it in his bag, scattering away to his dorm.
He felt bad for not accepting his hand,but he did not want anyone to see or find out about this yet.
He'd then walk over to the kitchen, in countering Kirishima, but he didn't say anything, nor did Kirishima.
They both were a little bit awkward, but Izuku didn't pay any attention to that, and quickly washed his item's, he then ran back to his dorm, finally sitting down, he was excited to try slipping! It was something new.
He then slipped into one of his onesies, a dinosaur one to be exact, that he had in their for awhile, and then he went into his mini fridge, taking out a container of apple juice, pouring it in, spilling a little, because he was rushing, but he didn't mind, quickly putting the top on, and slipping the pacifier into his mouth, watching a few of the episodes.
After that everything felt a little fluffy, like not in a bad way, but it was still a little strange.
He hadn't felt this feeling for a long time, he liked it.
He kept giggling at the episodes, he had a burst of happiness, he couldn't even control the giggles, he just let it out.
"Ih air i uffy!" ( His hair is fluffy), he'd say pointing to the cartoon character, frustrating himself with the words, huffing quietly.
Soon after, he had fallen asleep.
Do you think he liked regressing..?

________________________________

I hope this was okay! I liked this one a lot!