"Regressed"

This was requested by LittleCorgiPrince
Little:Denki (Little headset is 1-6!)
Caregiver: Shinsou.
Things to know 
|
v
Where they are is in class/ Denki's dorm room.
Shinsou is in class 1-A for this.
Denki involuntary regressed.
In this Denki has ADHD and Dyscalculia.
( Dyscalculia Definition from google if anyone isn't aware of what it is:

That's all info that was needed! Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was in the middle of class, denki's head was pounding, he didn't understand anything that Mr Aizawa was saying, it was all about numbers and calculations. This stressed him out, closing his palms in and out, not realizing that he had regressed, slowly moving back and forth, everything was so stressful, it was just Mr Aizawa's words that stressed him out, he didn't understand it.
He then found himself shedding a few tears, he had no idea what was going on, Shinsou his caregiver had noticed, but didn't want to say anything to him about it just yet.
Shinsou finally gained the strength to walk over and ask if he was okay.
"Are you okay..?" Shinsou said looking at him.
Denki shook his head, being non verbal at the moment. ( In this when Denki regress's he would go nonverbal in some moments like this .)
Shinsou finally knew what was happening, raising his hand.
"Yes?" Mr Aizawa said, with eyes darted at them.
"Denki isn't feeling good, can I take him to his dorm..?" Shinsou said looking down.
"Yes".
Shinsou grabbed denki's supplise, and left, with Denki toddling behind him. "Such a big boy in class today hm? " shinsou said praising his little. Denki smiled in return. Shinsou smiled back and went to denki's dorm, unlocking it and walking in, shutting it when Denki walked in.
"Let's get you changed into some comfy clothes okay? Not those icky school clothes"
"Otay dada" Denki smiled.
shinsou walked over to their closet, picking out a soft pikachu onesie, which pikachu was denki's favorite, and a pull up with small printed shapes on it, and then he walked back to Denki, laying him down, and changing him, and placing his pacifier In his mouth, while Denki made grabby hands at him.
Shinsou smiled, setting Denki up.
"What do you wanna do now, huh?"
"Sleepy" Denki would say, rubbing his eye's. "Okay little one, close your eyes everything is okay now,"
Denki nodded making his pacifier bobble up and down, cuddling close to his bottle filled with milk. Shinsou smiled and sat down next to him, soon after falling asleep.
————————————————————————
I actually finished writing this at night but I didn't want to post right away so! Here you go! I hope you liked it!