Very adorable

Cg: Bakugo
Little: Kiri, Littleage: 0-1
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been a stressful day, dealing with hero work and all that, luckily he could finally regress, it had been awhile since he last did, but he promised himself he would.
He'd walk in the room immediately going up to Bakugo, hugging him.
"What sh-"
Bakugo had paused, as Kirishima opened his mouth.
"Regress." Kiri said, with a small shy look on his face. Bakugo nodded in response.
"Okay. Go get your things." Kiri would nod, making a little toddle to his 'Magic' chest, picking it up and toddling back over to Bakugo.
Bakugo smiled and opened it grabbing light pink shorts, and a light pink t-shirt, along with a diaper, and a pacifier with clouds on it, and his My melody pacifier clip along with some fuzzy light blue socks.
He'd then change Kirishima into the outfit, making sure to rub baby lotion on his legs, smiling at him. "Very cute", that made Kirishima giggle, sluggishly falling over onto his back, continuing to giggle, as his pacifier dropped out of his mouth dangling by the clip.
"Awe, such a cute boy" Bakugo would say gently rubbing the side of kirishima's face, Kiri returned a shark like smile in response.
Which of course made Bakugo smile, Kiri then got up, toddling over to a small little toy area, that included stacking rings, rattle's, and his music boxes, which he loved because Bakugo always bought them for him, he loved them when he was in big headspace and small headspace, they just made him feel special.
Gently cranking it, getting a sweet soft sound of music in return, gently swaying around with the music.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I liked this chapter, hopefully you did to, sorry that it was short, lately I have been having a hard time for motivation! And today I'm feeling a little sick but that's okay.anyways, I hope you enjoyed! Bye love you. :)