Bakudeku

Hiya! Hope you enjoy this chapter! This chapter was requested by me-
Hope you enjoy!❤️

Today, Bakugo was going to take Izuku, to the park. But it was really rainy,so instead they stayed inside, it was getting dark anyway.
Izuku was wearing a grey oversized t-shirt and a pull-up, with black shorts.
With his little items around him, all snuggled up in his blanket fort on his couch, , with his paci in his mouth, and his bottle with blue-raspberry Slushy in his bottle, Bakugo was in the wearing dark grey sweatpants and a black t-shirt, He was playing board games with the bakusquad, in the dorm's kitchen. All of the bakusquad knew Izuku was a little, and they didn't really care, and just supported him.
"I swear stupid hair!!! You just won because I let you!" "Mhmm, sure" Kiri smirked. "I swear-, agh never mind," He said remembering that the little was near them. Izuku was looking at them "fighting", he thought it was funny, so he giggled. Bakugo looked back at Izuku with a smile on his face, "You think this is funny?" Bakugo smiled, "mhm!" The little said innocently, that made Bakugo get up, waking towards the green haired boy, and started tickling him, "Hehehe! That's enough, nu more! Nu more" the little giggled, "Okay, okay" bakugo smiled and stopped tickling him, Getting back up, kissing the little's head, And walked back to the table, continuing to play the bored game.
"I got that all on picture! Softie!" Mina smirked. "I can't have one moment of being around him, without being called soft!" He said with a tint of embarrassment on his face.
"We don't call you soft all the timeeee" Kiri looked up at him. "Mhm, so every second?" Bakugo said raising one of his eyebrows up. "Well it's true!" Kiri shrugged. After they finished the bored game, They got out another game. And the little walked right over there asking to play " Can's I play?" Izuku smiled. "Course, just don't throw any fits this time , okay?" Bakugo said looking at him. The little would huff, then climb up sitting on his caregiver's lap. Nodding his head making his pacifier bobble up and down. After they had read the directions and everything they had started, this game confused the little but, Bakugo was there to help him.
Once they got into the middle of the game. Kiri made it so the little couldn't take his turn. That made him a little mad, " nu fair!!" The little said with a pout, "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to sweetheart!" Kiri said with a sorry look on his face, he was genuinely sorry.
The green haired boy, thought for a second,"m'otay" he said accepting the boys apology.
Once the game was over, Izuku won, He was happy! He beat KACCHAN in a board game!this was a once in a life moment!
"Good job sweetie," Bakugo smiled hugging the little. "M'since I once, I's get's cuddle's tonigh," Izuku smiled. "You get cuddles every night Teddybear" Bakugo raised his eyebrows.
"Oh yah's.... uh! More candy?" Izuku smiled. "Course bean!" Bakugo smiled. Going down to get him some of his candy.
"Otay!" Izuku smiled. "Ooh! What kind of candy are you gonna get bud?" Denki smiled looking at the boy. "Taffy!" The little smiled with a sparkle in his eyes. "Sounds yummy," Mina said.
"I beat Kacchan on board game's, an get's extra candy an cuddles?! Is the best night ever!" The little smiled.
"You're so precious" Mina said looking at the innocent bean. "Tanks aunti mimi" the little smiled.
( The adorableness I-🥺)
After that, Bakugo came back with a small bowl of taffy. Setting the bowl on the table.
Once Bakugo set down the bowl, Zuku went right in, Eating the taffy. "We should watch a movie" Kiri smiled. "What type of movie?" Mina asked, "Scary!" Kiri said with a smile. "But He's to small for those type's of movie's" Bakugo said looking down at the little. "Nu I'm not! I a big boy, mwe wanna watch it!" The little said with a huff and a pout with his arms crossed. "But we don't want you to be freaked out," Denki said looking at him. "I's won't! I's big enough!" Izuku tested. "Mhm sure.... He'll probably fall asleep anyway. Plus he'll be fine if he has you and his stuffie's" Sero said staring at bakugo. "I mean.. I guess" Bakugo shrugged, "Yayy!!!" Izuku smiled. "But you better not have bad nini dreams," Bakugo said looking down at him, "I's won't! I promise's" The little smiled. "Okay.. if you say so,"
Soon after Izuku finished his candy they all sat on the couch turning on a zombie movie. Izuku cuddled into Bakugo, and Bakugo rubbed circles on the littles back gently.
Right In the middle of the movie a scary part happened. Making the little jump, regressing to a more of a ltitle age and cuddling into his caregiver more. After Bakugo realized he was getting scared he turned it off, "it's scaring him" Bakugo said pointing at the little. "Awe okay... how about we watchhhh hmm... I dunno" Mina shrugged..
"C-cwan I pwick's..?" Izuku said."Yes Honey, what movie do you want to watch" Bakugo nodded.
"Uh.... monter inc's?" ( really good movie would recommend. But don't watch it if you're really little!❤️) The little's eyes lit up, monster's inc is one of his favorite movie's, when he's in his little space. "We've watched that thousands of times, you sure you want to watch it again..?" Bakugo said staring at the little. "Mhm's! I wuv at mwovie!" The cinnamon roll smiled. "Alright..." Bakugo said turning on the movie. The little's eyes lit up when they slowly went through the movie. He LOVED that movie. "Awe.." Mina said, he was adorable.
After the movie ended, The bakusquad said goodbye and went home, it was around 9:30. Izuku normally goes to bed at ten, so Bakugo got up, carrying the little going to the sink and helping him brush his teeth "it's brush brush time" Bakugo smiled at the little, "Otay!" After they finished . Bakugo changed the littles pull-up, then proceeded to pick out a outfit for the little, "What do you want to wear teddybear?" Bakugo smiled gently at the boy. "M'dis one!" Izuku said pulling out his teddy bear onesie, "okay!" Bakugo helped him change into the onesie, then grabbed one of izuku's pacifier with "teddybear" written on it, with a teddy bear, and bottle on the front of it, handing it to the little, and the little replaced the pacifier he had in his mouth with the other one. Then they both got up and went to the bedroom and cuddled. "Night, little one" Bakugo said softly, "nini, I wub's ou.." then shortly after the little had fallen asleep and so had Bakugo.

————————————————————————
Im actually really impressed with this one! I did 1186 words in total! I'm really happy about that! And this one was actually really adorable, anywho I hope you enjoy! And enjoy yourselves! ❤️