"Awe"

Little:Bakugo
Cg: Kiri

Info for this page:🍼
Bakugo's little age is 0-2
Diapers will included in this one.
Bakusquad knows abt regression.
No dorms in this one.
_____________________________
Today, the bakusquad decided to go out for lunch, it was their day off's so they might've well just went out.
The Bakusquad  sat there at the table outside, Bakugo was resting his head with his hand, accidentally allowing himself to regress. Kirishima kind of noticed but wasn't that sure, so he didn't say anything. Meanwhile Sero and Denki were playing Rock Paper Scissors, with Mina over their shoulders, cheering them on.
Small babbles came from Bakugo's mouth, drawling the rest of their attention. "Baby?" Kirishima asked tilting his head, Bakugo looked up, "Regressed love?" Kirishima then showed a shark like smile.
"Nono" Bakugo gave him an angry look.The bakusquad had caught on fast, Bakugo had clearly regressed it was obvious, he just wouldn't admit it. "Mhmm" Kirishima smiled a little, going into his backpack he brought just incase, pulling out a teddybear ( Q- Do you guys have stuffies, if so what are their names! Mine: Cow! And he is a stuffed cow! I've had him since I was about 7?) , handing it to him. Bakugo smiled, sinking his teeth right onto the teddy bear's ear. "No baby, not a chewie, you can have one when we get to the car, okay?" Mina sad smiling at him. Bakugo stubbornly nodded.
After everyone else was done eating they went to Mina's 'Mom' van.
Bakugo immediately grabbed his paci, putting it into his mouth, suckling on it, meanwhile Denki laid his head on Sero's shoulder.
When Mina got to their house, she finally dropped the pair off, Bakugo quickly toddling off, "not even a goodbye, wow okayyy" Mina said watching him toddle in. "Bye Mina" Kiri smiled, "thank you for the ride." "You're welcome hun", she then drove off with the other two in the back.
Kirishima then followed Bakugo inside, "How about we get you changed little dude?" Bakugo shook his head, he never liked getting changed, 'i'd rather play with my toys, and diapers aren't that important, though accidents happens  once in awhile, but still! Toys are better, playing IS better.'  he'd think to himself, not paying attention, getting scooped up by Kirishima, throwing a small fit in his arms. "Don wan change! Play!" He'd say, whining. "Let's get you changed, then you can play okay?" Kirishima said looked at him.
"Fwine."
After Kirishima changed him, he was in one of his diapers and an orange oversized t-shirt, running around the house, thrashing both of his toy dinosaurs together, making small noises.
Kirishima smiled, pressing a kiss onto his littleone's head.
________________________________

Ahh this was cute I hope you enjoyed
501 words