xiii.

"I've waited 14 years." Harry spoke, Leo looking to the boy in urgency as all the Death-Eaters were advancing fast. "I know." Lucius spoke, persuading Harry to give him the prophecy. "I guess I can wait a little longer. Now!" Harry told Lucius, shouting to the group afterwards. Everyone did as told. "'Stupefy!'" Everyone chorused except Leo, the boy pushing people back with a flick of his hand. The group of teens ran through the rows of prophecies, Leo looking for anyone. Everyone gasped as Lucius appeared before the group, his hand out. They all ran the opposite way as Luna got caught up by another Death-Eater, Leo watching as she flew him away. Leo lost the group as he weaved through rows before coming across the Golden Trio.

Two Death-Eaters appeared either side of the four, Harry flinging one of them away as they all followed Harry, the other Death-Eater following too. Him and Hermione both flung spells at the man, him blocking them all until Leo stepped forward. The boy made his eyes go red as he flicked his hand, a bunch of red tendrils connecting to the man as they pushed him back, Leo patting his friend's shoulders. As Harry flung a Death-Eater off of him, most of the prophecies followed the rivalling groups. Everyone yelped as they met together again, bumping into one another. "We need a motivational pep talk." Leo said, out of breath as Neville nodded immediately. The group quickly formed a circle as Leo spoke.

"Right... Do your best and if you're murdered..." Leo trailed off, Neville's face dropping immediately. "I don't know, get back up?" Leo questioned, Ron scoffing. "'Get back up?'" Ron mimicked, Leo's head whipping to the boy. "Shut up, Ronald! This is a life or death situation-" "Leo!" Hermione called, looking behind Leo as he turned around, seeing a Death-Eater appear. "'Reducto!'" Ginny shouted, her wand creating a bright light that shot down the rows, a crack heard as everyone stood stunned. The prophecies started to fall as Leo was the first to run. "Get back to the door!" Harry shouted, everyone immediately doing as told. Leo was the first to get to the door, screaming when he dropped, the group following afterwards.

Luckily, they all levitated just an inch above the ground before falling down, letting out noises of discomfort. Leo looked to see the prophecy still intact as the group got up, overlooking the place. "Department of Mysteries?" They got that bit right, didn't they?" Ron asked no one, Leo deciding to ignore him as he kept his eyes on a door, walking to it. The door was more of a archway, swirling, Ghost-like things only behind the archway. "The voices. Can you tell what they're saying?" Harry asked, everyone walking up to the door behind Leo. "There aren't any voices, Harry." Hermione spoke, Leo tilting his head at the door. "I hear them too." Luna spoke, stepping forward as Leo nodded. "Same here." The boy agreed as the three advanced to the doorway.

"Harry, Leo, it's just an empty archway." Hermione spoke nervously, wanting to leave. "Please, let's go!" Hermione raised her voice, Leo looking up because he heard strong gusts of wind. Harry seemed to hear the same as he looked up. "Get behind us!" Harry called, Leo not looking down as he put his hands up, his eyes red. The group quickly did as told, getting behind the two as they held their wands out. The smoke from Death-Eaters surrounded everyone's visions as Leo fell to the ground, using his eyes as torches before he felt himself being grabbed by two strong arms. Harry looked up to see everyone except Leo being held by a Death-Eater. Harry looked around furiously for Leo until he heard cackling, seeing Lucius walk up to the boy, Leo in a chokehold. "Did you actually believe or were you truly naïve enough to think that children stood a chance..." Lucius trailed off, tightening his hold on Leo as the boy groaned.

"against us?" Lucius asked smugly, Leo grabbing the man's arm and trying to rip it off of him. The man ignored Leo's struggling and held his other arm to Harry, him looking at Leo. "I'll make this simple for you, Potter. Give me the prophecy now or watch your friends...die." Lucius smirked, Leo struggling against Lucius again before the man tightened his hold even more, Leo's face going red. Harry looked around at all of his friends, them struggling and crying as Leo had tears in his eyes. "Don't give it to him, Harry!" Leo heard Neville shout from behind, Bellatrix quick to shush the boy. Leo's eyes widened as Harry put the prophecy in Lucius' hand, the man smiling. He kept his hold on Leo as he inhaled, holding up the Prophecy before a light shone behind them.