x.

"Is there anyone we can trust?" Ron asked agitated, the Trio walking away from the Lovegood's 'Burrow'. Hermione had suggested that the friends go to see the man, him having a necklace that looked like the way Dumbledore signed a letter once. It didn't particularly end well, Xenophilius ended up turning against them and trying to keep them in his home for as long as possible, for the Death-Eaters to get them, especially Harry. The reason for this was that the Snatchers had taken Luna, Xenophilius' only daughter, making him delusional without her presence. Harry didn't know why he didn't understand sooner, the man wanted to know a lot about him and Leo.

Speaking of Leo...

-=-

"One more time?" Howard begged, Leo and him having to move to a more stable alleyway. "Why though?" Leo asked, tired of the man's whining as they walked down the street. "What if we get into a Wizard duel and I have to fight?" Howard compromised, Leo sighing. "You won't have to-" Leo stopped, causing Howard to do the same. "Is this a Wizard thing-" "Shut up!" Leo scolded, Howard staying quiet immediately. "I swear I saw him around here..." Howard and Leo looked to each other when the latter heard that voice. "Xaviero." He informed Howard, the man's eyes widening. "Hide!" He whispered, Leo's wasting no time in apparating away. Howard only yelled, attracting the attention of Xaviero as he sped towards the man, another Snatcher following. "What you yelling for?" Xaviero asked, Howard stuck for words. The reason he yelled was because of Leo apparating, the man simply not expecting it. "Thought I saw a spider." The man squeaked, not noticing Leo watching from the roof of the house they were ahead of.

"Have you seen a boy around? Longish hair, up to here?" The other Snatcher asked, replicating Leo's hair. Howard just chuckled, Leo tilting his head impressed. "What?" Xaviero asked, Howard shrugging. "You two are asking the local homeless man if he's seen someone. I've seen tons of people, I'm homeless!" Howard laughed, Leo's eyebrows raising. "Beat it, Tramp." Xaviero spat, shoving his wand at Howard's throat as Leo's eyes widened. "What's a stick gonna do?" Howard's voice wavered as he spoke, knowing now that they were wands. "I can kill you with this stick." Xaviero grinned, Leo blinking as his eyes went red, forming a red energy ball. "You gonna stab me with it?" Howard teased again, Xaviero chuckling sarcastically. "I could-" All three men looked to the other side of the road, a fresh hole in the window. Whatever house, whoever's house it was, was now erupted into screaming, mostly ladies.

Xaviero and the other Snatcher just looked to where Leo would be, Howard too shocked to speak. The Snatchers just walked away without a word, rushing in between the alleyways of the two houses, one of Leo's seat. Howard rubbed his neck in pain, the man's wand definitely creating a bruise. "You did okay." Howard jumped when he heard a thump behind him, seeing Leo stood smugly. "That was exhilarating!" He let out, Leo smiling at him for his antics. "This is going to be a lot more exhilarating." Leo spoke, grabbing Howard's hand. "What-" Was all Howard spoke before Leo apparated the two away.

----------=----------

"I can't believe you're showing me all this, Leo. It feels Illegal." Howard spoke as he examined the family Tree in Grimmauld Place. "Illegal is more fun." Leo spoke after searching the whole house, realising Kreacher wasn't anywhere. "Is that you?" Howard asked, Leo's eyebrows scrunched up before crouching next to Howard and seeing his name, well, old name and a picture of him as a toddler. "What a cutie!" Howard teased, Leo scoffing as he stood up. "I never knew that was there." Leo spoke, Howard standing up again. "So, this is your house now?" He asked cautiously, Leo taking a deep breathe as he looked around the place. "I mean, your Dad must have left it to you-" "Master?" Both men turned to see a very confused Kreacher at the doorway, eyeing up Howard. "You look like my p-" "Kreacher! I thought you were out?" Leo quickly interrupted Howard, knowing where that was going. Kreacher nodded to Leo, Howard not seeming to take his eyes off of the House Elf.