xiii.

"So, what could you possibly want that requires both me and Arthur?" Molly asked with a tired sigh, sitting down next to her husband as they both watched Sirius shut all the doors in the kitchen. "It's about your son." Sirius grinned, sitting opposite the couple, Arthur chuckling. "Which one?" He joked, Sirius laughing as Molly shook her head. "It's George." Sirius spoke once their laughter died down, Molly going into instant mother mode. "What is it? Is he okay? Is there something he's told you and not me because I am going to-" "Good God, Molly!" Arthur exclaimed, the two men watching in slight horror at Molly's hands in a strangling position. "It's about Leo too-" "George told him too!" Molly exclaimed, Sirius flinching. "No, no, Molly. Listen." Sirius put his palms ahead of the woman to calm her down, Molly nodding slowly. "What is it then-" "They both have feelings for each other." Sirius spoke giddily, clapping quickly.

"What?" Arthur asked, Sirius' demeanour fading slowly. "My son likes your son and your son likes my son. It's not that hard." Sirius got defensive, Molly stunned as she took in the new information. "I'm going to kill that boy..." Arthur let out, Sirius' face scrunching up again. "Aren't you guys happy-" "Oh, Sirius, we're delighted he's found someone. But, he never told us!" Molly exclaimed, Sirius sighing in relief and sitting back down. "Run while you still can, George." Fred faced his brother, the boy nodding quickly. The two brother's were leaning their ears against the door to hear the 'meeting'. "On it." George whispered, rushing up the stairs as Fred straightened up. "Hi, what's up?" Fred asked as he opened the door, acting as if he wasn't just earwigging. "Did you know? What am I saying, of course you did!" Molly exclaimed, Fred flinching. "Did I know what?-" "George likes Leo! And Leo likes him too!" Fred stopped in his spot, a large grin on his face as he turned to Sirius.

The man only nodded with the same grin, Fred yelling in happiness. "So you knew!?" Molly yelled, Arthur chuckling at the whole scene. Fred cleared his throat as he shuffled his feet. "Uhm, yeah? But don't have another go at me! Almost everyone in our family knows." Fred quickly defended, Molly's face dropping as Sirius gawked at Fred. "What?" He asked, Fred nodding. "Yeah, Harry and Hermione know to." Fred confirmed, Sirius impressed.

-=-

George himself had fled from his Mother to Leo's room, coincidentally. "Hi?" Leo asked, looking up from his plate that was on his lap. "Hi- What are you doing?" George asked, seeing multiple shaped of mushed up bread on Leo's tray. "I'm making a town out of bread." Leo answered as if it were nothing, George snickering as he walked to get a loser look. "Wow." George let out, genuinely impressed as Leo only nodded with a childish grin. "Yeah! Look, there's me and there's my Mum." George smiled as he followed Leo's finger tour. "What did you say this place was?" George asked, sitting next to Leo on his bed. "It's the place I went to after I died." Leo's demeanour seemed to falter as George cleared his throat awkwardly. "It looks beautiful." The boy tried to compromise, Leo giving him a tiny nod. "Who did you meet there, then?" George spoke quietly, Leo sniffling. "Uhm, I met Godric, Merlin, Uncle Reggie-" "You met Merlin! And Godric!" George exclaimed, Leo yelping as the bread town jolted with his body.

George was quick to help by putting both of his hand's on Leo's shoulder, having to wrap one arm around his back to do so. "I'm so sorry!" The boy let out timidly, Leo holding his chest as he let his head fall back. "Oh my God, George!" The boy let out with a large grin, George staring at him with a smile. "At least your bread town's still standing." George spoke, Leo holding his head up to look at it. "Yeah, thank God." Leo spoke, the two looking to one another. They seemed to get lost in one another's eyes before Leo snickered, George's face scrunching up. "Is there something on my face?" He asked quickly, taking his hands off of Leo to cover his face. "No, it's just..." Leo spoke, shrugging as George scoffed lightly, it accidentally turning into some sort of snort. "Oh my God!" Leo let out, shaking his head quickly as he quickly took the tray off of him, holding his stomach as he wheezed. "Stop laughing at me!"