vi.

"That foul excuse for a human! He probably took my Mother's ring too!" Leo spoke up. Kreacher had informed the Golden Quartet that Mundungus fletcher had come one night and stolen a lot of things, including the locket. Yes, the funny name guy. "Apologies again, Master. Kreacher went to check immediately the next morning." Kreacher jumped on the table ahead of Leo's seat, sitting before him cross legged. "Is he normally this nice to Leo?" Ron asked, the Trio not knowing what to do as they just watched the two. "I think so..." Hermione answered, Leo huffing and looking up to Kreacher. "Well, thanks." Leo sighed, Kreacher nodding and patting the boy's head, the Trio cringing. "Of course, Master-" "Now, go get Mundungus Fletcher." Leo interrupted, swatting the Elf away. Kreacher was shocked for a moment, coming back to his senses and facing Leo again. "What-" "You heard me. Go get him and bring him back here." Leo interrupted again, Kreacher nodding.

"With pleasure, Master Leo." Kreacher spoke before apparating away, Leo turning to his friends with a tired grin. "He's a clingy little thing, isn't he?" Leo spoke, Hermione's head tilting. "Yeah...clingy." She let out, causing Leo to look up at her. "What's that's supposed to mean-" "Okay, let's just wait for Kreacher to get back, yeah?" Ron interrupted, Leo nodding and standing up. "In the meantime, I'll be tidying rooms." Leo gave his friends no time to answer before speeding to Regulus' room, shutting the door behind him.

----------=----------

Leo stopped making his Uncle's bed once he heard the horrible piano again. It had been going on for the last hour, Leo trying to get over it. "Whoever's playing the piano, it'd rubbish!" Leo yelled downstairs, the Trio stopping as Ron looked down in embarrassment. Harry snickered silently, Hermione putting a hand on Ron's back. "Shut up, housekeeper!" She shouted back up, Ron snickering this time before they all heard Leo storm down the stairs. "Okay, that's too far." Leo pointed to Hermione, seeing the girl sat next to Ron on the piano whilst Harry was reading the Prophet as he sat on one of the sofas. Leo took the other sofa as Hermione went to sit opposite Harry on the same sofa. "They have flesh memories." Hermione told Harry as Leo got comfortable, laying down. "When Scrimgeour first gave it to you, I thought it might open at your touch. That Dumbledore had hidden something inside it."

Everyone perked up when clattering was heard, Leo being the first one to go towards it. Soon, the Golden Quartet were bunched up in the doorway, watching Kreacher hold Mundungus mouth as the man struggled, Dobby attached to his leg. "Dobby?" Leo asked, the four dispersing around the table. "Kreacher has got him Master-" "Yes, I see that." Leo interrupted, Dobby speaking up. "Harry Potter and Leonardo Gryffindor! How long it's been!" Harry smiled widely as Leo just nodded uncomfortably, focusing on Mundungus. "What's your plan, then? Setting a pair of bleedin' house elves on me-" Leo had connected a red tendril to Mundungus wand handle, snatching it before it even mad it's way out of the man's pocket. Mundungus then moved to the other side of the table, his arms spread wide. "Dobby was only trying to help." Dobby interrupted, moving in front of Leo, Harry and Hermione as the former payed no mind to him, looking back to Kreacher.

The Elf looked back, his hands still on the jar he was sorting out. "I'll sort it later." Leo harshly whispered, Kreacher nodding as he walked to the group. Leo then followed Hermione as she stalked towards Mundungus, her wand in hand. "Dobby saw Kreacher in Diagon Alley, which Dobby thought was..." Leo tuned out the Elf as he glared at Mundungus, hearing Kreacher grumble a few times. "I'm no thief! You foul little-" Mundungus scolded, stopping when he saw everyone glaring at him. "Git. I'm a purveyor of rare and wonderous objects." Leo felt a rage burn inside him at the man's words, him trying to reason with them. "You're a thief, Dung. Everyone knows it." Ron spoke up, Leo nodding. Dobby and Ron had a small greeting before Mundungus tripped on something. Leo only grumbled himself, pushing Mundungus into the corner of the room with the flick of his hand. "Listen, I panicked that night, alright? Could I help it Mad-eye fell off his broom?"