v.

"Professor?" A random girl asked in McGonagall's class, the woman pointing to her. "What's that?" The girl asked, pointing to the window as everyone got up to look. They all gasped and ran downstairs along with the other students as they all tried to see the red smoke that zoomed past their windows. It was a stressful journey here, Leo having to find his own way, which his tactic was flying around until he found the big castle. Harry and Ron looked to each other immediately, Hermione confused. "No way." The two spoke, running off as Hermione chased after them. "Excuse me!" McGonagall failed trying to get through the large crowd as the Golden Trio and Draco pushed their way to the front. Everyone stood in the courtyard, watching mesmerised as the red smoke weaved through the towers, the boy honestly trying to find the courtyard himself.

When Leo saw the courtyard, he rolled his eyes at everyone stood there watching him as he decided to put on a show. He did one loop before landing down in some sort of superhero landing, straightening his jacket as he slowly stood up and stared at everyone. All the students whispered about the boy immediately, him running a hand through his hair as he looked at the familiar faces. "Told you he was gonna be hot." Blaise told Draco with a grin as he bit his lip, the blond scowling at him. Ginny, Harry, Ron, Luna and Neville stood shocked. Harry had told Luna like she had told Neville after, the two shocked, if not more right now. Draco stood stunned, him getting nervous when he made eye contact with Leo for a brief moment. Most of the girls whispered about how attractive the boy looked and not how he had literally come back from the dead. Leo was the one to get nervous when he met the eyes of one girl. Hermione Granger. The girl held pure rage in her eyes as she still stood shocked at Leo.

The boy shrugged off Hermione and spread his arms wide, curtseying sarcastically. "Stop goggling at me like I died or some shit." Leo spoke, walking up to the students as he pushed them out of the way slightly, on his way to McGonagall's office. Everyone was quick to follow, blocking the Golden Trio as they tried to run to the boy. "Leo!" The three shouted, Leo not hearing them as Seamus and Dean sped to the three. "Did you know he was back?" The two asked quickly, Ron nodding. "He came back on Christmas." Ron spoke, Seamus and Dean smiling as everyone rushed to follow Leo. "Leo! Glad you could make it!" McGonagall exclaimed, hugging the boy as he sighed, hugging back. "I'm not here to stay, Professor." Leo spoke softly, McGonagall looking to everyone. "Off back to class, the lot of you! Someone will take over my class for now." McGonagall ordered, everyone walking away as the Golden Trio made their way to Leo, before McGonagall stopped them too.

"Back to class." The woman repeated, Hermione stepping forward. "Back. To. Class." McGonagall repeated, Hermione sighing as Leo gave her a sad smile and waved, the three trudging to their class. "Now," McGonagall started, the two walking up to her office. "You have some explaining to do." The woman ordered, Leo sighing. "Well, I died, right?" Leo spoke, McGonagall nodding as the two got to her office, sitting down. "Then, I wake up and I see my Mother with Harry's parents at some train station." Leo spoke further, McGonagall crossing her fingers as she leant forward. "Then, I saw Merlin and Godric Gryffindor and he introduced me to everyone who was there. I spoke to Cedric, my Mother gave me this ring and sent me back here." Leo explained simply, McGonagall struggling to find words. "What happened at the Ministry?" McGonagall asked, putting the Newspaper ahead of the boy. "Before you shout, they were going to kill me first." Leo warned, McGonagall's face dropping.

"You didn't?" McGonagall asked, Leo nodding slowly as he bit his bottom lip. "Yes!" Leo exclaimed, McGonagall sighing. "Then, was that you that flew through floors to the top of the Ministry?" McGonagall asked, Leo nodding proudly this time. "That was me. I kind of under estimated how much it hurt though." Leo rolled his shoulder as McGonagall sighed once more, Leo leaning back in his seat. "So, what will happen is you'll stay for today and come to dinner." McGonagall spoke, Leo shrugging. "Okay? Is that why I needed to dress to impress?" Leo asked, McGonagall waving her hand as if to say 'sort of'. "You'll be sat at the Teacher's table where we'll try and knock sense into you." Leo's face dropped, McGonagall standing up. "Do I get to choose where I sit? I don't want to be next to Snape." Leo stood up too, McGonagall smiling.