v.

"Remember, during the hearing, speak only when you're spoken to. Keep calm. You've done nothing wrong. As the Muggles say, truth will out." Leo stood behind Arthur and Harry as the former informed the two, the man turning to Harry for clarification. "Yes?" He spoke, Harry nodding quickly, Arthur looking back as he nodded at Leo, the boy doing the same. "We're not allowed in, I'm afraid." Leo's face dropped at this, as did Harry's as he looked up at the man. "Good luck, Harry." Arthur continued as Leo patted Harry's shoulder, the two watching him walk in.

----------=----------

"How was it?" Leo asked as Harry walked out with a smile, the boy speed walking to him. "I'm off on all charges." He spoke simply, Leo smiling as they both hugged, cheering before Arthur patted his back. "It's yours now, Leo." He spoke, the two boys straightening themselves as Leo cleared his throat, walking in as Harry patted his back. The door closed as Leo sat down in the single chair, gulping as he looked at all the Ministers there. Some were adorned in red cloaks while some in black, Fudge at the front in a grandee seat. "Leonardo Regulus Black, you know why you're here." Fudge spoke, Leo nodding politely as he shuffled in his seat nervously. "You are here on account of aiding Harry James Potter of casting the Patronus charm in the presence of a Muggle and causing a great deal of havoc surrounding it. Is that correct?" "Partly, yes-" Leo spoke before he was cut off, slumping down into his seat as Fudge spoke over him.

"So, you admit to aiding Harry James Potter and risking the exposure of the Wizarding World itself for the second time?" Fudge asked, Leo quick to sit up as he fumbled for words. "Well, sort of-" "Mrs Figg over there is the only witness other than you and Harry James Potter. As she has already told us her views we shall not ask again. However, we shall call her over for another reason. Ma'am, if you may?" Leo smiled at the woman as he stood up, letting the woman sit down as they swapped places. "Now, Mrs Figg, as you've already explained the Dementors," Leo's legs swung as his face scrunched up at how Fudge trailed off at the end. "Muggles around the are report a red force coming out of the tunnel, the attack scene, and knocking the truck over and stopping the Motorway for approximately three hours and six minutes."

Leo sighs at the damage, not knowing it was that grande as Fudge continued. "Do you know of the sort?" He asked, everyone watching Mrs Figg as she slowly nodded, Leo smile faltering. "Yes, there was a havoc on the motorway, but there wasn't that much red force, so not everyone would see it." Leo smiled at her, Fudge's face scrunching up. "Fudge!" Leo jumped at the sound of another voice entering, looking forward to see Dumbledore circle around the chair, smiling. "I've already introduced myself, however. As Mrs Figg says, there was not that much red force so simply only a few of the people in that havoc reported it, correct?" Dumbledore asked, Leo smiling at the man. "Yes, that is correct. Only three out of-" "Out of sixty Muggles witnessed it. That means that Leonardo here did maybe risk the exposure of our world," Leo's head shot up to Dumbledore as he waved his hand around.

"However, not enough to risk it completely. I assure you, Minister, it will all go by as one of those conspiracy things that they will then blow over as if it were nothing." Dumbledore spoke, Leo shrugging as Fudge fumbled for words this time. "But-" "And Because of that," Dumbledore interupted Fudge again, his hands going to his hips. "I assume you'll perform the same with Harry, Minister?" Everyone went silent as they all looked at Fudge, the man sighing. "But this doesn't answer the fact that he used magic in the first place." Fudge spoke, Leo glaring at a woman in the crowd as she smiled cheekily, pink showing under her black robes. "For Leo's powers, there isn't a Law against them and he is the only one who is in the possession of them. I'd also recommend, with everything going on right now, you don't consider making one." Dumbledore seemed to warn.