vii.

"'Stupefy!'" Harry yelled, the locket flying from Umbridge's neck. Leo only apparated behind Umbridge. "You have something that belongs to me!" The boy let out, grabbing ahold of the woman from behind and trying to rip the ring off of her finger. "Mr Black!" She screamed, the trio watching shocked, before a spell shot at Leo him ducking as he didn't have his ring on, finally taking his Mother's engagement ring and jumping down to the three. "Come on!" Ron yelled, dragging Mary along as the five ran from the Court Rooms. "Go!" Hermione yelled, Leo looking back to see the Dementors chasing after them. "It's Leonardo Gryffindor and Harry Potter!" Mary let out amazed, Ron nodding. "It is, isn't it? This'll be one to tell the kids-" "Oh, shut up!" Leo yelled back to Ron, Mary shocked before Leo pushed her and Ron into the elevator, creating a shield that blocked the elevator door. "Wow..." Mary 'complimented', Leo doing a small bow before the elevator went away.

Harry and Leo stood side by side when the elevator opened the latter patting Harry's shoulder. "Ok, go." Leo whispered, the group walking out of the elevator, keeping their heads down before Leo heard Ron stop. The boy turned back, as did Harry and Hermione to see Mary kiss Ron, Leo shocked as Hermione was kind of jealous. "Wow." The boy laughed, Ron turning back to himself as Mary looked at him again, shocked this time. The real Reginald then shoved past the trio, Leo smiling as this just got a lot better. "Mary? Who's that?" He asked, Ron looking to him embarrassed and speechless. "Long story." Ron told Mary, her still scarred for life. "It's Harry Potter! Leonardo too! It's them!" A man exclaimed, Leo's face dropping. "Time to go!" He exclaimed, the Quartet running through the crowd as more people noticed the two boys. "Split up?" Leo offered when two groups of guards ran at them from either direction.

"No-" "Fly!" Leo whispered once getting his ring back on his hand, his Mother's engagement ring replacing it. "Leo, you git!" Hermione shouted up when Leo flew up, most people watching him before one of the guard groups tried to shoot spells up at him, the boy flying anywhere safe. Leo watched as Harry made their wanted posters fly at them, distracting them before the fireplaces locked, gates over them. "Oh no..." Leo let out, seeing the man with the ponytail still following them. Leo flew down to the man, knocking them both down to the ground as the shouting increased, Harry looking back to see Leo get up with a wince and kick the other man away, scrambling to them. Ron ended up being last as the Quartet ran to the last open fireplace, Harry and Hermione going up first. "Come on, Ron!" Leo yelled, him seeing warps of the man wit him and Ron. Leo grabbed Ron when he heard the boy yell in pain, pulling them both up.

"Holy!" Leo grunted as he landed on a forest floor. The boy decided to just lay there for a while as it seemed peaceful, a sharp pain in his shoulder. "Leo!" The boy heard Harry call, getting up with a wince and waving to the boy. "Hi!" He called back, Harry rushing to him as they both were up, the locket in Harry's hand. "Harry, quickly, in my bag." Hermione called, both boys looking to see Ron whimpering on the floor as Hermione hovered over him. Harry went over to Hermione's bag, the girl telling him to grab Essence of Dittany as Leo hurried to the other side of Ron, seeing his arm cut in spirals. "Harry!" Hermione yelled, leo quick to turn to point his Father's wand at Hermione's bag. "'Accio Essence of Dittany!'" The boy chanted, Hermione thanking him as he passed her the bottle. "This will only sting for a moment, okay?" Hermione told Ron, the boy whimpering and crying in response.

"I thought we were supposed to be going back to Grimmauld Place?" Harry asked quickly, Hermione dropping the Dittany onto Ron's arm as the wide cuts healed themselves. "We were. But Yaxley had hold of me." Hermione spoke breathlessly, Leo keeping his eyes on Ron's arm as it healed completely. "He saw us and Ron got splinched-" "Mione, he's gonna he okay..." Leo wrapped his arm around Hermione, her too stressed to be confused as she cried into Leo's shoulder. The girl got up after a while, leaving Harry and Leo with Ron. She chanted multiple spells, Leo recognising them as protective spells. The boy stretched his back in discomfort, hearing a couple cracks. "You okay?" Harry asked, Ron looking to Leo weakly. "Oh, yeah." Leo shrugged them off, sitting comfortably, Harry patting his shoulder. "I saw you fly into that guy, it was cool." Harry complimented, Leo shrugging again. "I saw it too." Ron croaked, Leo shaking his head quickly as he laughed.