i.

Now, there was a new headline all over the Daily Prophet half way through the summer that outraged Sirius to no end. 'Notorious Mass Murderer Sirius Black steals his son's body from the Ministry's Death Loft and murdered the top security team?'.

Time for another backstory...

-=-

Leo continued to wriggle around in his box, the noise being the only one. The boy gagged at the smell, a rotting smell infesting his lungs as he felt cracking on his face. Gagging again when some got into his mouth, he tasted iron. Blood. Flakes of the substance flew as he blew and spat, trying to get it away from his face. The boy wiggled his whole body, creating a loud noise as the people outside the Death Loft didn't hear a thing. "Hey!" Leo yelled, wiggling more as no one replied. "Get me out of here!" The boy shouted panicked before his ring started to glow. "Woah..." Leo yelled when the ring suddenly emitted a bright light that shot up, creating a hole through the bag and the metal box itself.

Leo laid in shock before quickly getting up as he dodged the pieces of metal that flew at him. The boy felt deathly sick, turning back to his box before throwing up in it. He saw the label, his name on it as he grumbled, coughing as he snatched it, shoving it in his pocket. Leo took a deep breathe as he tried not to throw up at the smell, shivering at the coldness in the large room. The room looked alike to the Department of Mysteries, instead it was darker and there were long boxes, Leo quickly recognising them as other bodies. The boy nodded quickly as he looked at the ground, walking anywhere but the rows of dead people. The boy didn't know anything right now and when I mean anything, I mean anything. What year was it? Was Harry still alive? Was Voldemort alive still or did Harry kill him? Or did Voldemort kill Harry?

Was Sirius still alive? Grace only said he was yanked through the Veil, not mentioning whether he was alive. More importantly, where was Leo? The boy held his shoulders as he scanned for any possible doors or routes out. "They won't feel this..." Leo trailed off, looking up. "They're all dead, Leo!" The boy seemed to scold himself before gulping, gagging at the horrid taste. He looked up at the endless room, taking a deep breathe. The boy blinked, his eyes shining red as he felt a brand new power surging through him. Red sparks travelled through the boy's legs and arms, the boy watching as it outlined where his bones would be. The ring his Mother gave him seemed to give him more power, him smiling at it before deciding to test out what it could do.

"Uhm," Leo started, looking at the ring as it looked normal so far. "Make me fly?" Leo asked, always wanting to fly. The ring glowed, Leo panicking before gusts of red smoke flew out of the ring, enveloping Leo as he felt himself levitating slowly. The boy saw everything rapidly, flying up until he got to the top of all the rows. He saw red smoke following him as he was surrounded by it, honestly looking like a red Death-Eater. Leo was distracted by the smoke when he crashed into a row of boxes, knocking them all over. The people outside the Death Loft heard this, however, quick to open the door with their wands out. Leo's eyes widened seeing the doors open, running to another row near the back of the loft. He watched as the two security guards walked up to his box, seeing the hole and conversing to one another before looking around, Leo hiding again.

"Whoever you are, give the boy back!" A gruff, deep voice called, Leo's face scrunching up as they immediately believed someone stole his body. Leo moved to another row quickly, the two guards pointing there wand to him. "We know you're there!" Another voice yelled, Leo wincing as they both sounded strong. Leo panicked when he heard the footsteps getting closer to him slowly, the boy matching the rhythm as he moved places. The bile kept rising as Leo struggled to keep it down, him giving up as he spat the bile out somewhere, quickly running off. "Oh Merlin, this way." Leo heard one of the men grimace, the boy assuming he'd found the sick. "Call the team here, will you?" Leo's eyes widened as one guard stayed put, the other calling for the others. It was like a deathly game of hide and seek, except the guards didn't know what they were looking for exactly.