i.

"Like this?" Howard asked, him and Leo outside of the cottage. It had been a couple months now and Leo's leg had gotten a lot better. With a lot of rest and healing potions from Fleur, the boy was completely okay but had a cool scar and a small, unnoticeable limp to remember. The Quartet had learned that Bill and Fleur lived here, the rest of the Order nowhere to be seen. Leo only wondered for George, causing him to space out a few times. Today was one of those times. "Leo?" Howard asked, Leo staring at the ground from his seat. "Oh, for God sake." Howard complained, trudging to Leo and hitting the back of his head. "Ow!" Leo shot back, holding his nape and scowling at Howard. "You were daydreaming again!" Howard complained, Bill leaning out of the open window. "Is my George really that captivating?" He asked slyly, Howard snickering as Luna appeared at the open archway, Leo glaring at Bill.

"Shut up!" He spoke, a blush on his face none-the-less, Bill fist bumping Howard. The two had become friends during Leo's recovery, the boy just as shocked as you are. "Muggles think these keep evil away," Luna spoke, observing one of the ornaments. Howard just looked to the girl, squinting as Leo snickered himself. "They're wrong." She continued obliviously, Howard walking forward. "Well, I'm not wrong cos I don't think they do anything but make noises." He defended himself, Leo watching Luna look the man up and down. "I never spoke towards you, Howard." She spoke back without a care, Leo's face dropping as Howard stuttered for words. "She's got you there." Bill grinned, Leo patting Howard's shoulder in sympathy. "How degrading-" "I need to talk to the Goblin." Harry declared, everyone looking towards him.

----------=----------

Leaving Howard with Luna, Leo followed his friends upstairs to Griphook's room. The Goblin sat on his chair, his eyes closed as he rested in pyjamas. "How are you?" Harry asked, Leo moving to sit on Griphook's bed so Hermione wasn't sandwiched between him and Ron. "Alive." Griphook answered, Leo blinking tiredly. "You probably don't remember the time-" "The time I showed you and Leonardo to your vaults the first time you came to Gringotts?" Griphook interrupted, Leo clearing his throat. "It's Leo, you know-" "Even amongst Goblins, you two are famous. You buried the Elf." Griphook interrupted, Leo glaring at the back of his head as Harry moved in front of Griphook. "Yes." Harry answered, leaning on the windowsill. "And brought me here. You are a very unusual wizard." Griphook spoke, Leo watching curiously. "How did you come by this sword?" Griphook asked, Leo wondering the same thing.

When he showed up, the Trio just had the sword with no explanation of getting it. Wanting to know, Leo sat up slightly as Harry answered. "It's complicated." Harry spoke simply, Leo's eyebrows scrunching up. "Why did Bellatrix LeStrange think it should be in her vault at Gringotts?" Harry shot back, Leo's whole face scrunching up. "It's complicated." Griphook answered, Leo finally getting up as he slid over the Goblin's bed, standing next to Harry. "The sword presented itself to us in a moment of need. We didn't steal it." Harry answered finally, Leo looking at the sword. "There is a sword in Madame LeStrange's vault, identical to this one. But it is a fake." Griphook informed, Leo's head tilting. "How wouldn't she know it's a fake?" Leo spoke up, Harry nodding as Griphook held his hands together. "The replica is very convincing. Only a Goblin would recognise that is the true sword of Gryffindor." Griphook answered, Leo biting his bottom lip.

"Who is the acquaintance?" Hermione asked, Griphook looking back to her for a moment. "A Hogwarts Professor. As I understand it, he is now the Headmaster." Griphook answered, Leo's face dropping. "Snape? He put a fake sword in BellaTrix's vault? Why?" Ron asked, Leo looking to the Goblin. "There are more than a few curious things in the vaults at Hogwarts." The Goblin spoke, Leo looking to Harry. "And in Madame LeStrange's vault as well?" He asked, Griphook sighing. "Perhaps." He spoke slyly, Leo looking back to him. "I need to get into Gringott's. Into one of the vaults." Harry spoke, Leo keeping his eyes on the Elf. "This is impossible." Griphook replied, Leo getting an idea. "Alone, yes. With you, nope." Harry looked to Leo, shocked that he figured out his plan already. "Why should I help you?" Griphook turned to Leo, him shrugging. "Gold? A lot of it." Leo offered, Harry nodding as Griphook shook his head.