i.

"Dad! I'm going to the Dursleys!" Leo called to his father as he rushed down the staircase loudly. "Why are you going so early?" Sirius asked, packing as the Order formed a plan to sneak both Leo and Harry around. The boy, himself, could apparate like his friends could but his flying was too much as it made him well spotted. Harry, not being 16 yet, still had a trace on him, Leo turning 17 two weeks earlier. The birthday was great, even if it was just Leo and Sirius with Kreacher occasionally. Ron and Harry had sent gifts however, along with the Order sending individual cards. Hermione hadn't sent anything, Leo not answering his Father when Sirius was confused. "The Dursley's are moving out, duh. I can say goodbye, you know." Leo chuckled, Sirius shaking his head with a smile as he stood in front of his suitcase, Leo stood breathlessly in the doorway. "Don't be rude about it, though." Sirius warned with his finger pointed to Leo.

"Can't make any promises."

----------=----------

"Why are we moving again?" Dudley asked, Harry watching the Dursley's leave from the front door as Leo apparated into the living room, Petunia jumping when she saw him. "It's not safe anymore." Vernon answered, the two packing their belongings onto the trailer. "Yep, not very safe. So long, Vernon!" Leo called from the window after opening it, Vernon springing up and glaring at the boy. "Leo?" Harry spoke as he walked over the garden. "Hello, mate." Leo spoke, Dudley still confused. "How did you get there?" He asked, Vernon huffing. "No questions, Dudley, let's go." Vernon urged, Dudley looking back to Harry and Leo. "Are they not coming with us?" The boy asked, Leo pointing to himself sarcastically. "We're just a waste of space, right Vernon?" Harry spoke back, Leo shrugging as he had to agree. Vernon only scoffed at the boy and got in the driver's seat, Leo watching as Dudley suspiciously walked back over to them.

"I never thought you two were a waste of space." He muttered, Petunia sighing as she just looked ahead. "Well, that's nice to hear." Leo spoke up, Harry still, should I say, shocked. Leo and Dudley held eye contact for a while before the former held his hand out, Dudley high fiving the boy. "It was nice knowing you, Big D." Leo teased, Harry snickering as Dudley gave the two a sad smile. "It was nice knowing you Leo, Harry." The boy spoke before walking away, Harry and Leo watching the car drive past the street sign. "Well that was unexpected." Leo commented, Harry walking in through the front door as they met in the hallway. "What are you doing here?" Harry asked, wondering the same as Sirius as Leo only shrugged. "I don't know actually now. I only came to say goodbye to them but I might as well hang about." Leo spoke, Harry nodding with a smile. "Now that their furniture's gone," Leo spoke, his head looking to the kitchen and the living room's walls.

"They never had good taste in wallpaper." The boy finished, Harry snickering. "Yeah..." He trailed off, Leo suddenly walking to the famous under the stair cupboard. "I forgot my bedroom!" Leo let out, Harry sighing as he followed Leo into the small room, the two surprisingly fitting. "Oh God..." Harry trailed off again when he saw the amount of empty vodka bottles stacked on the shelves. "Magic solves everything, see. Now they're gone." Leo spoke whilst he waved his hand over them, a red sort of sheet going over the shelves before the colour popped away, leaving empty shelves. "How did you do that?" Harry asked, Leo putting a finger to his lips before a motorcycle was heard outside. Leo and Harry got out of the cupboard and faced the front door. Harry walked forward slowly to open it, Leo letting a smile take over his face when he saw Hagrid.

"Hello boys!" Hagrid greeted, Ron rushing through to hug Harry as he was the closest. "Hi Ron!" Leo spoke with a chuckle, Ron opening his eyes over Harry's shoulder before the boy let go of him. This time, Ron rushed to Leo, the two sharing a huge hug. "Hi, Harry!" Leo heard Hermione exclaim, him and Ron letting go of each other to see Hermione kiss Harry's cheek with a hug. When she got to Leo, the two stared at each other in awkwardness before Leo nodded as a greeting, moving past the girl. The Trio watched him walk out of the door quickly, Hagrid confused. "Hi, Dad!" Leo let out, Sirius rushing to hug his son. "How was your goodbye?" The man asked, Leo shrugging with Sirius' shoulders. "It went better than expected." The boy answered, Sirius' face scrunching up before he heard a voice behind him. "Mr Gryffindor, how are you?" George asked with a grin, Sirius letting Leo go as the two hugged.