iv.

Harry leant against another pillar as the Diadem was destroyed, Leo watching him in concern as he sat up. "It's the snake. She's the last one. She's the last Horcrux." Harry spoke, Leo's chest heaving as Ron stepped forward. "Look inside him, Harry. Find out where he is. If we can find him, we can find the snake. Then we can end this." Ron spoke, the Trio watching Harry close his eyes tightly, shifting around in discomfort as Hermione moved to Leo. "Are you alright?" She asked quickly, Leo nodding as the girl pulled him up, the two hugging. "Thanks for that." She tanked, Leo shrugging. "You're my best friend." He patted her shoulder, Harry 'waking' up.

"I know where he is."

----------=----------

Leo rushed to follow Harry, Hermione and Ron doing the same. The Trio shot spells towards Death-Eaters as Leo used his powers, knocking a Death-Eater down as he pulled Hermione back, the girl being hit by a spell if it weren't for him. Leo shot an energy ball at the man, knocking him back as Harry nodded, guiding them through the courtyard. Harry stopped the whole group when a giant caught sight of them, swinging towards them as they ran away. The Giant followed quickly as they weaved through multiple duels, before the Giant swung again, the Trio flinching before the Giant made a noise of discomfort. "Bloody hell." Ron let out, the three watching Leo hold his hands out, red essence pushing the giant's weapon away. Leo grunted as the Giant pushed further, Leo clenching his hands more. "Go!" He urged, Harry nodding and running as he led them once more, Leo sprinting after them after merely dodging the large weapon.

Leo followed the three as spiders chased him, them rushing through more duels. "'Crucio-" "Stupefy!'" Leo yelled, the Death-Eater getting knocked back out of the courtyard. "No!" Hermione yelled when she saw Fenrir Greyback biting Lavender's neck, rushing to them. The Wolf spotted them, Hermione wasting no time in shooting him away. The giant still chased after them, breaking parts of the courtyard. The four finally got to the entrance, seeing hundreds of Dementors flying in before a patronus knocked them back. the Golden Quartet looked to see Abeforth with his wand out, most of the Order there including Howard. Leo gave the man a thumbs up before rushing off with his friends. The four ran down stairs and hid, hearing a snake's hiss and two voices.

Voldemort and Snape.

"You have preformed extraordinary magic with this wand, my Lord, in the last few hours alone." Snape spoke, the hissing getting closer. "No," Voldemort denied, stalking towards the man. "I am extraordinary, but the wand resists me." He continued, Leo crouching next to Harry. "There is no wand more powerful. Ollivander himself has said it." Snape told the man, him still in deny as the Quartet hid more from the snake. "Tonight, when they come, it won't fail you. I am sure of it." Snape assured rather nervously, now face to face with Voldemort. "It answers to you... and you only." Snape stuttered, Voldemort gazing over the man. "Does it?" Voldemort spoke, Snape confused. "My Lord?" He asked, Voldemort circling him now. "The wand, Does it truly answer to me?" Voldemort asked, Snape turning to face him. "You're a clever man, Severus. Surely, you must know."

"Where does it's true loyalty lie?" Voldemort asked, Snape gulping. "With you." He answered, Voldemort stopping in front of him. "It reeks horribly of a Muggle owner," Leo's face scrunched up. How could a wand that powerful belong to a Muggle- Oh no... "Howard!" Leo whispered lowly to Harry, him ignoring the boy. "However, that may be another way of it's deflection." Voldemort finished. "As you know, the Elder Wand belongs to the person who killed it's last owner. You killed Dumbledore, Severus." The Golden Quartet exchanged glances, knowing Snape was going to die. "While you live, the Elder Wand cannot truly be mine." Voldemort continued, Snape staying quiet as Voldemort walked up to him. "You've been a good and faithful servant, Severus... but only I can live forever." Voldemort spoke. "My Lord-" Leo jumped when Snape landed on the opposite side of the glass next to him, ducking down.