ii.

"I'll just get in here." Ron spoke, sitting between Harry and Ginny as he purposefully ruined their 'romantic' moment. "Pie?" Ron asked, offering Harry a plate of mince pies he stole off the table. "Not for me, no." Harry quickly waved the pies off as Sirius trudged down the stairs. "Nice to finally see you, Sirius." Molly spoke, Sirius giving the woman a tight knit smile as he sat down next to Remus, shoving a mince pie in his mouth. "Alright, Padfoot, lay low will you?" Arthur joked, Sirius smiling as Remus patted his back. Ron ate the mince pies himself with a hum before Harry and Arthur walked to the shed outside the Burrow. "Forgive Remus, his condition stresses him out." Arthur told Harry, the boy looking to the man. "Are you okay, Mr Weasley?" The boy asked, "We're being followed, all of us." Arthur spoke, not answering Harry's question.

"Most days, Molly doesn't leave the house. It's not been easy, more difficult actually after Leo." Arthur spoke, Harry sighing as he looked down. When the Ministry believed Sirius stole Leo's body, the Order believes it was Voldemort himself, wanting to keep the boy as some sort of sick trophy.

Speaking of Leo...

-=-

Leo lay down in his usual spot, which meant the alleyway next to where Howard slept. The boy, having nowhere to go, stayed with Howard, the two homeless together. The two had celebrated their Christmas, it wasn't the best, but it was a Christmas. Leo wanted to get an early night before the wind suddenly got colder than before, Leo sitting up as he pushed the large jacket off him. The boy panicked and scrambled for his ring when he saw a rapid line of black smoke flew over him, three others following before one halted suddenly. Death-Eaters. Leo got up quickly when he saw the three other Death-Eaters stop too. Leo shoved the jacket on, it looking similar to Regulus' as he put his hoodie up, running away and out the alleyway.

"You're supposed to be dead!" Leo jumped as one Death-Eater stood ahead of the boy, the other two standing either side of him. "What do we have here?" Leo stiffened up at the sound of her. Bellatrix LeStrange. "Leonardo Regulus Black has come back from the dead." The man ahead of Leo spat, him tilting his head. "I go by Gryffindor now." Leo shot back, Bellatrix resting her chin on his shoulder from behind. "It's a Christmas miracle!" Bellatrix exclaimed, the Death-Eater's laughing. "We were on our way to the Burrow!" Bellatrix whispered in the boy's ear, him gulping. "Care to join us?" And with that, Leo whispered. "Fly." Bellatrix stepped away confused before Leo flew up, red smoke following. "After him!" Bellatrix yelled, the four chasing after Leo as he weaved through streets and distracting the teen. Bellatrix flew into Leo from the side, him falling down as Bellatrix cackled.

She caught the boy before he could hit the ground, throwing him on the ground before pointing her wand at the boy. "'Silencio!'" Bellatrix chanted, Leo's mouth gluing shut. Bellatrix kept her wand at Leo as she walked closer. "I'd rather kill you in front of your family like I did last time." Bellatrix spoke, Leo blinking when his eyes went red, Bellatrix quick to shut down his escape plan. "'Crucio!'" The woman cackled, Leo falling to the ground as his screams were silenced. The woman turned to the other Death-Eaters, pointing to Leo. "Someone carry him. We have another passenger on our journey!" Bellatrix ordered, a man walking forward to a writhing Leo before everyone flew away to the Burrow.

-=-

"Did you get my owl?" Harry asked Arthur during this, the man nodding as he sat down. "Yes. If Dumbledore's travelling, then that's news to the Ministry but perhaps that's the way Dumbledore wants it. As for Draco Malfoy I know a bit more." Arthur spoke, Harry leaning forward. "Go on." The boy urged, Arthur nodding. "I sent an agent to Borgin and Burkes. I think, from what you described...what you and Ron saw in the summer...the object Malfoy is so interested in...is a Vanishing Cabinet." Arthur told Harry, Leo in pain right now.