Chapter 14

(You know I had to put Skeppy's for 14..)

Dream POV:

...
"Alright George. I have things I need to get to before you come over tomorrow, so I need to go now. Bye!"

"By Dream!" George said."

He hung up before I could, and I decided to lay down for a minute. I can't believe George is coming over tomorrow.

I still have a lot to do before he gets here though. Nick came to my house from Karl's pretty early this morning and he's been helping me out a lot. Now the only thing left that needs cleaning is my room.

"Clay, where do you want me to put this?" Nick was holding a laundry basket full of clothes that had previously been on the floor.

"You can just set them down next to the washer, I'll put them in later." I sat up and got off the couch. I feel like I haven't been of much help at all today. I've been feeling really weird, almost sick. It's like, my chest is tight, my hands are shaky, Ive gotten chills, I can't stop thinking about everything that George might not like about me, and it's hard for me to concentrate on anything at once.

I think Nick had noticed though, and he's been nothing but helpful and kind to me all morning. I need to cut this out though before George gets here tomorrow.

I walked away from the couch and towards the direction of my room. It already looks 10X better than it did last night. Theirs no trash, no dishes, the clothes are off the floor, the dresser has been cleaned off, and my desk area has been cleaned. The only thing left to do is to wipe down surfaces, sweep, make the bed, and straighten up the decorations a little bit.

I decided to make myself useful for once, and vacuum the carpet. Vacuuming is almost calming. It drowns out all the noise, you have to focus on where your maneuvering the thing, and it doesn't take much out of you. The only bad thing is that it doesn't take long to complete.

I shut off the vacuum. I really wonder what George is going to be like in person. He's already hilarious and adorable, so I bet he's just going to be even more hilarious and adorable in real life.

That reminds me, I don't think I have any clothes. All mine are old and very casual looking. None of my outfits have any pizazz. I need to go shopping.

"Hey Nick?" I called down the hallway. Nick was sitting at the kitchen counter with his head turned in my direction. "Do you think we might be able to go get some new clothes for me? I have nothing to wear for tomorrow."

"Clay. Man, you need to admit you have a crush on this boy already. Yes I'll go to the mall with you, but only because I'm in need of some new shoes and a sweatshirt." He smirked at me and I punched his arm.

I ran out to my car and yelled to him, "Get in loser, we're going shopping!"

*****<Epic shopping montage>*****

Nick and I were in the car on our way home from the mall after having spent a whopping 3 hours at the there shopping for clothes and about 700X more that amount in money. I bought some high-waisted ripped black dad jeans, a white sweatshirt, some air forces, lots of chain jewelry, rings, earrings, and lots more. I even got a haircut.

When we get back to my house, all I need to do was finish making my bed and things, and then I'll be ready for George!

...not that he even cares what I look like. I bet he's not even excited to see me. He probably is only staying at my house so he doesn't have to stay in a hotel. He probably hopes I'm not his soulmate. He probably-

"Clay!" Nick swatted my shoulder. I jolted at the sudden contact.
"Clay, you look like you're really nervous. Do you wanna talk?" I wasn't really expecting him to notice, I guess I haven't ever had much of a poker face.