Chpater 27

(@boobeardrawws on Instagram ^^)

Dream POV:

I wake up to the sun peeking through my curtains and I can hear soft snores coming from the small man in my arms.

I could lie here forever, just watching his sleeping face.

I rest my hand on his cheek and rub my thumb along his cheekbone. I'm trying to wake him up as gently as possible. But then, I wouldn't mind if I could lay here and watch him for a little longer.

I wrap may arms around him and hug him. This time, I feel his arms around me in response.

"Good morning~" He says, softly ruffling my hair. I look up at him and see that he has a soft smile on his face.

He gives me a kiss on the check and sits up. I can feel my cheeks start to turn red, but I try to ignore it.

I look over at the clock. It's surprisingly early, 8:29, but then again, we went to bed early last night so I guess it's not that surprising.

"What do you want for breakfast?" I ask him.

"Well I want to have the full American experience while I'm here, so what's a good thing to have?" He asks.

"I'm pretty sure Cracker Barrel is the most American you can get when it comes to a breakfast restaurant." I laugh.

"But we probably can't be affectionate in there though. Old people practically own the place, and I don't know how they'd react to a gay couple."

I get really flustered as I say the last part. I hate to say it, but it's kinda true. Even though soulmates can't be chosen, lots of old people still look down on gay couples.

George frowns at that and gives me a hug. I hug him back.

"That's okay. I can just give you all of the affection now, and then I'll just wait until after breakfast to give it to you again." He smiles, and so do I.

"Okay then. Go get ready now, I'll be in the living room after I'm done." We both get up at the same time and he leaves the room and shuts the door.

Now... what to wear? I open my closet and am met with only a few garments of clothing. I could wear this sweater, these jeans, and those shoes. I also grab a belt and a pair of green socks from my dresser.

We're only going to Cracker Barrel, I don't need to dress up or anything.

I leave my room and head into the bathroom to do my hair and put on my jewelry. It's not much, just some stud earrings, a chain, and some rings.

As I told George, I went into the living room to wait for him.

He came out of his room not long after I sat down. He's wearing some cuffed blue jeans, a tee shirt, and his cardigan over top.

"Are you ready to go?" He asks, grabbing my hand and pulling me up from the couch.

"Yep!" I say, excited to go out with George again.

We had just gotten in the car when I see George's expression waver. He looks like he has something troubling him, and I don't want to pry, but I can't help myself from asking anyway.

"What's wrong?" I turn towards him.

"It's just- what if someone finds out that we're soulmates and then gets us in trouble somehow?" He genuinely looks scared.

I give him a hug.

"Hey, what's the worst that could happen? They kick us out? That's okay, we could just go to another Cracker Barrel." I assure him.

He smiles and seems to relax a bit at that.

"Besides, we both have sleeves on. No one is going to notice our compasses, so how would they know?"

"Well what if I kiss you again?" He asks, and then immediately turns red.

I smirk at him. "Oh you mean like this~?"

***************************************
700 words >:3

HAHAHAHHAHAHA I REALLY JUST DID THAT TO YOU-

Okay no, I just didn't want to write another c r i n g e  kissing scene...

I hope you guys have a good night / morning ~

<3