Chapter 20

( Credit to @li-wri on Tumblr ^^)
Sapnap POV:

I left the house almost immediately after we got back from the airport. I do not want to be meshed in with all their soulmate-lovey-dovey crap, I'd rather just have a lovely asexual picnic with my boyfriend.

Incoming Call from:
Karl <3
|Accept| |Decline|

"Helooo~?" I say into the phone as I park the car into his driveway.

"NICK- when are you going to be here?" He asks.

"I'm already here, you nimrod. I'm in the driveway." I laugh a bit as I hear a small "oh." from the other end of the line.

He hung up almost immediately and I was a bit worried until I see him running out of his front door, towards my car. He's got the biggest smile on his face.

Man, why's he gotta be so adorable like that? He's wearing an oversized hoodie along with some skinny jeans and even though he's taller than me, they make him seem so small.

He gets in the car and looks at me excitedly. "So where are we going?" He asks, out of breath from running to the car.

"Well I thought we could drive through McDonald's and then have a picnic in the park or something." I suggest. His eyes light up at my suggestion and I take that as a yes.

There's comfortable silence between us in the car as we drive to the McDonalds. I order a Big Mac but without onion, some fries, and a large Sprite. Karl orders a double cheese burger without mustard, some fries, and a large sweet tea.

We can't help ourselves from munching on the fries on the way to the park. When we get there, we had nearly eaten half of them.

We get out of the car and head to a bench on top of a hill. We sit on the bench and get our food out.

This is the most relaxed and serene date I think I've ever been on! And Karl looks like he's having fun as well.

I look out onto the playground with the little children playing, and it reminds me of how much more fun I've had since Ive been around Karl. I wish I could be around him all the time.

"Hey Karl, I have kind of a serious question." It's been bugging me for a while, well actually it's been bugging me since we first found out we were soulmates.

"Yeah?" He turned to face me and smiled. I take a breath, trying to regain my thoughts so I can comprehend a sentence without messing it up.

"Well, I was wondering when we were going to move in together." I said, rather quietly.

His face expressed shock. I knew that he didn't want to move in with me. I'm going to fast, I shouldn't have said anything at all.

After a moment of extremely uncomfortable silence, he finally speaks.

"Wait, you really want to move in with me?" He almost looks... excited? I feel a spark of hope in my chest.

"Yeah! If that's okay with you, of course." I say, trying to loosen up the conversation with tone. I'm not sure if it's working, but I can at least try.

"I've been wanting to ask you that ever since we first met, but I got scared." He chuckled nervously as he spoke.

"I'd love it if you moved in with me." He says, reaching for my hand. I avoid his hand and go in for a hug instead.

"I love you Karl." I say into his shoulder.

"I love you too." I can feel him smile through my shirt as he speaks, and I couldn't be more happy.

And we continued to sit there on that bench talking, eating, and having fun for the next 2 hours.

Man, I can't believe how much time flys when I'm around him. He really is what makes me happy. I wouldn't trade him for the world.

**************************************
706 words &-&
I thought I'd give you guys a break from the heart ache and give you some cute Sapnap and Karl.
I hope you liked it despite how short it is :)
Okay, now go to sleep you little gremlin. >:/