Chapter 22

I'm just gonna ~leave this here~ ^^ (his fit in the chapter is similar)

George POV:

Dream left me alone so I can get ready for our date, and I have no idea what to wear. I think I should break out the platforms.

I'm wearing my white platforms, some ripped jeans, an oversized sweatshirt, as well as a small chain necklace. I look a little ridiculous, but then at the same time I kinda love it.

I go out into the living room to find Dream sitting on the couch wearing black ripped mom jeans, a sweatshirt, and black tied vans. He's starring at me as if he's just seen a ghost and then his face goes bright red.

He ends up just screeching "GeoRGE!" and I laugh. I walk over and sit next to him on the couch.

"Do you like my new clothes?" I ask with a teasing manner. He just scoffs.

"That shouldn't even be a question. I love your outfit George." Now it's my turn for my face to be bright red.

We both can sense the amount of tension in the room and we both just start laughing like crazy. It's funny how similar yet different we are at the same time.

"So are you ready to go out?" He asks, standing up and bringing me up with him.

"I'm ready when you are!" I say as enthusiastically as possible without sounding sarcastic.

"Woah, George. I just realized something."

"What?"

"You're almost as tall as me with those shoes on! Is that why you were so concerned about my height the other day?"

"Ding ding ding!" I say. We both just laugh and make our way to the door.

"So where are we going?" I ask.

"Well, I was hoping it could be a surprise." He says as he closes and locks the front door behind us.

We get in the car and I immediately start getting really excited. I can't wait to spend the rest of the day with my Dream.

***************************************
400 words T^T

Sorry for the really short chapter. I couldn't muster up the energy to write too much, and I thought I'd go ahead and publish what I had.

I'm gonna take a few days off from publishing, but when I come back I promise to give you guys a nice long chapter :)

Okay, goodnight guys <3

Remember to drink water.