Chapter 29

George POV:

We just got back home from Apple Bees, and frankly, I'm beat. I could just lie down on the floor right now and sleep.

But I won't.

I'm going to stay awake for my soulmate. I look over at him fondly. We're both sitting on the couch, mindlessly watching the TV.

Well, HE'S watching the TV. I'M watching HIM. I chuckle at my own joke and that gets Dream's attention. He smiles.

"What?" He asks, still grinning. I must have the stupidest smile on my face right now.

"It's nothing! I told myself a joke in my head and it was pretty hilarious to be honest."

"Well then I want to hear this hilarious joke." He says, turning towards me more. I can feel the blush appear on my cheeks.

What am I supposed to say? I was laughing because I realized I was watching you rather than the TV? No.

"I forget." I say, yawning.

He chuckles at that and just says, "whatever~" but even still. I can't seem to take my eyes off him.

I wonder what he's thinking about right now...

"Dream, what are you thinking about?" I ask, tapping his shoulder to get his attention.

"Oh, just about how I am the luckiest man on the planet." He smiles and I roll my eyes.

"Why?"

"Well I'm sitting here, snuggling with THE GeorgeNotFound, and he's my soulmate." He says, wrapping his arm around me.

"You're an idiot." I say.

I lay my head on his shoulder and relax. It feels as if I could lie here like this forever. He's so warm, it's comforting.

"I guess, in a way, I'm lucky too." I say, zoning out a bit.

"Here I am. Sitting with my soulmate, who is also my best friend. I honestly couldn't think of anyone better." I look up at him and smile.

His expression looks shocked. As if he's never heard me say something so nice before. Probably because he hasn't.

I just laugh and give him a small hug.

"George?" He asks. I give him my attention.

"Would you want to live in Florida with me, or would you like me to live with you in Brighton?"

"I want to live here with you Clay. I feel like there's more opportunities for things if I live here." I answer honestly.

He just smiles and starts to rub my arm.

"I thought you might answer with something like that." He puts his head back and breathes deep, relaxing himself.

I lay down, leaning on him more so I could be more comfortable.  It seems like I fall asleep instantly.

•••

I can feel that I'm being picked up, but my brain isn't telling my body to move. Though it seems my ears are perked, and it's as if I can hear everything.

I can feel my body being laid down onto a bed and I roll onto my side to be more comfortable.

"George, I'm going to sleep in this bed with you tonight. I hope you don't mind." I can hear Dream say.

I hum in response and I can feel the bed shift under his weight laying down next to me. I feel his arms wrap around me and I relax even more. Falling back into my slumber.

•••

We wake up the next morning to the sound of Dream's alarm. He apologizes and turns it off quickly, laying back down next to me.

I look at my phone for the time and it's currently 9:26.

"Dream?" I ask, words barely able to move out of my dry mouth due to sleep.

"Yes?"

"What do you think our house should be like?" I ask, thinking fondly of the conversation we shared the night before. He smiles.

"Well it has to have at least 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. One room for each of our set ups, and one actual bedroom. But if we wanted to have more for a guest room, that would make sense also." He says, with an educated tone to his voice.

"Well then I guess I should be the one in charge of decoration. I do have amazing colour theory." I joke. He laughs at my attempt to be funny.

We spend the rest of the morning talking about our dream house together. I love Clay, and I can't wait to see what our future might bring.

**************************************
762 Words  <(^, ^)>

Kinda short chapter, I hope you enjoyed it anyway. Next chapter is the last! I'm glad you've been along for the ride, it was fun. :]

Goodnight, love you <3