Chapter 2

Dream POV

August 12th 2014 - 00:00.

"AGH! What the fudge?" I jolt awake due to a burning sensation in my left wrist. I look at it and-
"The stupid compass?" I suddenly become fully awake.

"Shit."

Nononononononononononono my dad is gonna kill me. I need to make it stop! I think it's supposed to after a minute so I'll just go back to bed and hopefully it will chill out.

——————

I wake up at about 7:13 to get ready for school. I hate school. And my dad won't even let me go to the one I wanted to go to so why am I even going to school at all? I shouldn't. I should just stay home.

bzzt

My ears perk up when I hear the discord notification sound go off on my phone.

GeorgeNotFound:
Hey I finished coding that mod you asked for. It's ready when you are! Xx

DreamXD:
Thanks, I'll have to check it out later, I have school soon..

GeorgeNotFound:
Alright, I guess school IS kind of important. I'll leave you alone I guess.

DreamXD:
Okay, talk to you later then.
GeorgeNotFound:
Sure

Huh. I asked him for that like yesterday. He must either have crunched it really late or he must be a crazy genius to have finished it so quickly. I guess I'll have to repay him later.

Oh yeah, school exists.

*time skip cuz I don't care about school :)*

The compass ended up stopping when I was asleep. My dad went to work early this morning so he hasn't noticed it yet. Thank god.
His compass' needle has been brown ever since he turned 15 so that means his soulmate died before he could even get the chance to meet them. He hates everything to do with the compass so he warned me if I ever go and try to follow mine he'll kick me out.

The only reason I exist is because of an accident. He knocked up some random lady and she made him keep me while she ran off to find her soulmate. So yeah, he kinda hates me. Oh well.

I need to catch up on homework tonight so I don't have any over the weekend. Homework sucks ass. Like, why do I need to know all this shit? I just wanna play Minecraft with SapNap and George.

Bzzt

Speak of the devil!

SapNap:
Hey man, you looked like shit at school today.. Smthn wrong?

DreamXD:
Well kinda. My compass started spinning and I'm worried my dads gonna kill me for it loool

SapNap:
Well you can stay over at my house for the weekend if you want. Its Friday which means my moms at work all weekend and my dad really won't care.

DreamXD:
Thanks Nick, you're the best.

SapNap:
And you're the worst :)

DreamXD:
Stfu

SapNap:
Okay, text me when your ready to come over.

DreamXD:
Okay, thanks

Alright, well that temporarily solves things. I need to finish this and then pack.

***************************************
Hello! Author here :)
I know I suck at writing but I need help figuring out exactly what it is that I suck AT, so constructive criticism is very much allowed.
Also! I'm sorry that all of the chapters are really short. I'm bad at writing long chapters.. idk.
545 words :)