Chapter 24

George POV:

We finished eating or pretzels soon after and we made our way to walk around and find out what to do first.

I take a drink of my slushee and smile. This is probably some of the most fun I've had in a while, and we've barely done anything yet.

"So do you want into the glass maze first or do you want to go to the tilt-a-whirl first?" Dream asks. I honestly have no clue what a tilt-a-whirl is so I just agree to the glass maze.

We get there and soon realize that, in all the commotion, we forgot to purchase tickets. I take another sip of my slushee and we walk to the ticket stand.

We buy enough to last the rest of the night and make our way to the maze. We are almost there when a little kid runs into me on accident and I drop my slushee.

"I'm sorry mister!" The kid yells to me as he runs off. "Aww man." I pout and sit on the floor next to my fallen comrade.

Dream just laughs and says, "Are you alright?" Then he helps me up.

He pulls me into a hug and apologizes for the kid. "I'll buy you another one if you'd like?" He suggests.

"No, that's alright. Let's just go to the maze." I perk back up and get more excited about the glass maze. Those things are difficult. I always run into the glass and hurt myself.

We make our way to the maze and give the ticket person our tickets and go inside.

////////////time skip////////////

Long story short, we ran into a lot of walls and I got a bruise on my forehead.

We still had a ton of tickets left so we spent a long time playing random games like ring toss, and I just wanted to start going on rides.

"Clay, what's a Tilt-a-Whirl? You mentioned it earlier." I reach for his hand as he leads me towards the ride.

"So imagine The Waltzer, but just take away the roof. That's the Tilt-a-Whirl." He explains.

"Ohh- Well now I'm excited!"

I take him by the hand a start running to the Tilt-a-Whirl line. There's not a long wait, and I'm absolutely stoked.

"After this we can go on the Ferris Wheel." Dream says with a thoughtful look on his face.

"Sure, that sounds like fun!" I smile at him.

Finally it's our turn to give the man our tickets, and we get in one of the seats. I suddenly get really nervous because rides like this tend to make me feel sick.

I put the safety thing down and hold on the Dream's arm. I look up at him, looking for some form of comfort in his eyes. He rubs my arm and says, "It'll be okay. I'm right here next to you." And he smiles.

God, I could actually kiss this man right now... but I won't...

Unless...?

No.

I can't kiss him yet. He's not ready. His compass only JUST stopped spinning, I don't want to scare him away or anything.

Even still, I don't mind if I can't kiss him yet. Our platonic relationship is more important than risking it on a stupid kiss.

I just hold on to his arm and prepare for the ride to start.

*************************************
635 words :D

Do you like the art at the top? Hm? The answer is yes. You do.
Anyways, Yeah- my friend did it. I know, I'm so awesome. I have swanky art friends.

No but seriously, thanks Tatum for the amazing fan art.

And thank you readers for giving me the motivation to keep writing :)

NOW GO TO BED- YOUR B!T*H @$$ HAS E-LEARNING TOMORROW.

Goodnight <3