Chapter 15

George POV:

The last thing I heard Dream say was, "Sweet dreams, George." And then he went to sleep. I stayed on the call for about 10 minutes or so just to listen to his soft breathing. I'm not sure what it is, but listening to someone sleep can be so calming.

I definitely needed that little bit of calmness, even if it only lasted 10 minutes. I've been super anxious about this trip. It literally holds my entire future. it's kind of insane to think about.

I just arrived at the airport, ready to catch my insanely early flight. I needed to be in Florida by 9:30, or something like that, which means I had to book a flight for super early because of the time difference.

I ended up only sleeping for about two hours, I had to put all of my bags into the car and I decided to wake up extra early to do it. I think Dream might have thought I was asleep while I was in the car on the phone with him. Because I'm so sleep deprived, I couldn't comprehend conversation and therefor didn't speak to him much. Honestly, I wish I could have talked more.

Even still, I'm super excited for this trip. I finally get to meet Dream! Oh and also my soulmate. Unless my soulmate is Dream, then I'd be meeting both at the same time!

But I doubt he is actually my soulmate. He just happens to share the same birthday as my soulmate. And we've been best friends practically forever. I doubt he feels the same.

He probably doesn't imagine us holding hands, or waking up in the same bed, or cuddling when one of us is sad- what am I saying right now? I need to stop.

Even though I know he's not my soulmate, that shouldn't mean I can't be excited for America! I'm going to Florida for Christ's sake! Maybe we could go to Disney World or Universal Studios.

Maybe we could go on a cute little date in the Magic Kingdom and we could watch the fireworks by the castle. Maybe we could ride the teacup ride and have to hold onto each other because of the dizziness.

I smile to myself as I imagine all of these scenes in my mind.

**Ding** FLIGHTS 34 THROUGH 36 ARE NOW BOARDING. MAKE YOUR WAY TO THE GATES.

I'm flight 34, I ought to get going. I can't wait to finally meet my best friend.

****************************************
450 words :)
Sorry for the really short chapter, I've been a bit pre occupied lately and it's hard to find motivation recently.
I hope you guys have a good night <3