~nine~

~edited may 28, 2021~

moguri🍑:
(screenshot of akaashi's post)
what the fuck is this🧍🏻‍♀️

you looked at your phone for a solid ten minutes. to be honest, you were a little scared of momo when she was mad. she could go from a cute, lovable peach to a deadly, terrifying person.

moguri🍑:
i know your ass is reading these from your screen
so i'm asking you again...
what the fuck is this?

you took a deep breath and responded.

you:
heyyyy😁

momo didn't respond, she called you instead. so you answered her call almost instantly.

"f/n, you remember when i said to choose the option you felt was best and that there was an option that i don't support?"

"yeah...i do..." you heard momo take a deep breath before yelling at you.

"SO THEN WHY THE FUCK DID YOU CHOOSE THE WRONG ONE?" you moved your phone away from your ear.

"to be fair, you never clarified which option was wrong and which wasn't soooo really, this is kinda on you."

"...you better be kidding or i swear to god, i'm walking over to your house and slapping you."

"awww bae, you're so sweet." you said blowing kisses into the speaker of your phone. you heard momo sigh into her phone. you could only assume that she was rubbing her head out of frustration. she did that a lot when it comes to you.

she ended the call abruptly and then called you to facetime. you knew you had to pick up so you picked up on your computer. you waved awkwardly as her face popped up on your computer screen.

"okay...walk me through this whole thing. how? just how?"

"well, the day you came back from dance camp and we talked about it, i made my decision because of you." you said as you pointed to momo. in result, she gave you a death stare, her stares always sent chills down your back.

"how the hell did my words influence this dumb decision of yours?"

"you see, you told me to choose the option that i felt was the right one so i chose the option that felt best."

momo smacked her screen to signify she was really smacking you.

"you idiot! i meant to not go along with this whole crazy plan!" you stared at momo for a while before blowing her a kiss and a wink.