~fourteen~

~edited may 29, 2021~

it was around midnight when you got the text. you were laying on your bed, cuddling with your plushie, and watching some movie that you had immediately forgotten about. that's when you felt your phone vibrate.

pretty boy kaashi:
hey f/n
are you awake?

you:
of course i am :)
why, what's up?

pretty boy kaashi
well i cant sleep right now
figured i'd ask you if you wanted to go somewhere
cause i'm right outside your window...it's cold please hurry🧍🏻

you moved your curtains and looked out your window and sure sure enough, akaashi was outside in his volleyball jacket, a red hoodie, sweatpants, and glasses. you couldn't deny the fact that he looked adorable right now, ignoring the fact that none of his clothes matched. you quickly slipped into some sweatpants and put on a hoodie. you grabbed your shoes and climbed out your window.

"how did you manage to do that without getting hurt?" akaashi asked you, amazed you managed to get out unscathed.

"momo and i usually sneak out to watch the sunrise together. i've gotten used to it, but i did use to get tons of bruises on me. so where are we going?"

"well, it's still dark out. i was thinking we stargaze while eating some snacks. do you know any 24 hour stores here?"

your eyes lit up and you took his wrist and started running to the nearest store.

"okay you get the drinks, i'll get the snacks." and with that, you walked over to the chips aisle.

you grabbed a bag of honey butter chips big enough for you and akaashi to share. you didn't really like sharing your snacks with anyone, but for some reason, you didn't mind sharing with him.

you grabbed a random packet of pocky and two onigiris before walking to akaashi, seeing him looking intently at the fridge filled with drinks in front of him.

"kaashi, they're just drinks. just pick two."

"yes, yes, i know. but i don't know what i'm in the mood for. if i want a grape soda or just a sweetened iced tea. but i grabbed you this vanilla frappuccino thing." he handed you the glass bottle that contained the coffee.

after five minutes of akaashi just standing there and you mindlessly scrolling through your phone, you finally decided to pick his drink for him.

"here. sweetened iced tea. now come on, let's go." you handed him the bottle of iced tea and walked towards the cashier.

"that'll be ¥2,110.84. cash or card?" the clearly tired cashier asked you. you quickly handed him your card while akaashi was checking his phone. you grabbed the bag and your card, grabbed akaashi's hand with your free one and walked out the store.