~three~

~edited may 26, 2021~

you were walking to school with lev and momo. lev had barely talked to you at all this past week.

you had suspected it was because of you laughing at him when he tripped and fell on his face during his volleyball practice, but you've been doing that since you two were little kids.

why was he getting mad at you now?

you were shaken out of your thoughts when momo tapped your shoulder and had pointed out you had arrived at nekoma.

"you know the drill, text me when you're done with practice."

lev nodded and walked into school. you had continued to walk to fukurodani, hoping that today would be just a regular day for you.

"hey, did you hear that akaashi-san broke up with his girlfriend" momo said to you, in hopes of starting a conversation.

you shook your head. it's not like you cared that much. you never talked to akaashi anymore and mai was a complete bitch to you.

"the rumor is she found some other guy from a different high school and decided to dump akaashi-san for him. others are saying she dumped him for some guy who goes to university."

"wait...a university guy? isn't she only 16 years old?"

"yeah...that's what's weird about it. glad you're talking though, n/n"

"you can't shut me up that easily, moguri." you and momo continued to talk about other things for the rest of the walk.

meanwhile, lev had walked into the gym after changing into his practice clothes just to find his team huddled around kenma.

"hey...what's going on? why is everyone surrounding kenma-san?"

"kenma got a letter from your sister basically saying she's been in love with him for years." kuroo explained to him.

lev's face instantly turned into shock as hundreds of thoughts invaded his head.

'kenma-san got his letter. does that mean akaashi-san got his too?'

'has y/n found out that the letters have been sent?'

'does she know it was me who sent them?'

'damn, i should've eaten a bigger breakfast today. i'm kinda hungry right now.'

but the biggest thought in his head was this

'oh shit, my life is over.'

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

it was now lunch time and you were currently waiting in line for the vending machine. you were hoping to get a packet of milk bread or something to snack on. you had forgotten your bento at home, it was a regular occurrence, really.