~two~

~edited may 26, 2021~

~edited again january 18, 2022~

it's been a week and lev was a little surprised you still hadn't noticed your hatbox was missing. he was getting a little tired of having to hide it in the most random places.

some of those places included his closet, his pile of clothes, his volleyball bag, under his volleyball practice clothes, and then under his bed. he moved it around so often in fear you'd find it and then end his life before he could become nekoma's ace.

as he walked to school with you and momo, all he could hope for were two things.
1. hope you wouldn't find the hatbox in his possession and then proceed to end his life for touching your stuff
and 2. hope you wouldn't bully him to the point where he loses it and mails out the letter that are inside the box.

oh yeah, he read the letters and he found out all about your crushes on akaashi, that dude from kindergarten, and kenma.

the letter for kenma was pure gold to him. he never knew you held those feelings for his upperclassman and he never knew you held those feelings for akaashi.

to him, this was perfect blackmail material without actually telling you he had blackmail material. it's like he held all the power over you.

"lev, hurry up. as much as you annoy me, i don't want you to be late to school today. mostly cause alisa would kill me." he heard you say.

he didn't even notice how slow he was walking until he saw that you and momo were way ahead of him and he had the longest legs. you three had finally arrived at his school.

"all right you know the drill, text me after practice so we can go get our food. our parents are still in seoul and alisa is planning on studying tonight." he gave you a thumbs up and ran inside the gym.

"LEV! LATE TO PRACTICE AGAIN?" yaku yelled at him when he entered the gym.

"yaku-san, i'm sorry. my sister was taking forever to get ready this morning and she made me late." he hoped yaku would accept his excuse but he didn't.

"lev, i've met both of your sisters and i know for a fact that's not true. try again. now go get changed and then go work on your receives."

as soon as he heard the word receives come out of yaku's mouth he started having war flashbacks. he hated receives. kuroo and yaku would work him to the point where he's just dead on the floor.

kenma got a good laugh out of it though. until he remembered after receives, it was his turn to set to lev and make sure he could spike it.