~six~

~edited may 27, 2021~

~edited again, january 18, 2022~

two days later

it was currently three am and you still hadn't given akaashi a straight answer to his question. what can you say to someone who proposed a fake relationship to you?

you were just glad momo came back from her dance camp today, you'd talk to her about all of this, in the morning though.

for now, you put your airpods in and your sleepy time playlist to help you sleep. you haven't gotten a decent sleep since you found out the letters were sent. you just couldn't seem to focus on anything.

just as your eyes were finally closing, you heard four knocks on your window. you knew exactly who those four knocks were.

"goddamn you, momo." you whispered as you paused your music and opened your window.

"what do you want, moguri?"

"hurry up, i wanna go get our snacks and watch the sunrise. i haven't seen you in forever." she whispered loudly. she climbed back down to the ground and waited patiently for you to get ready.

you grumbled and gave her a thumbs up. you put on a pair of pants and your shoes, grabbed your wallet, and then climbed out the window like you did so many times.

"so, talk to me, n/n...what's been going on for the week i've been gone?"

"trust me, peach, you have no idea how much has happened...but i'll tell you when we're at our spot."

after twenty minutes of momo driving, you two had gotten all your snacks and drinks and started driving up to this little secluded field you two had found two years ago during a middle school field trip when you two had wandered away from your group.

momo parked the car and both of you got out the car and climbed on the car roof with your bag of snacks and drinks.

"so n/n, what's been going on with you lately," momo asked you as she unwrapped an onigiri.

"you want the long version or the short version. keep in mind, both are pretty long." you said as you rested your head on her shoulder, drinking the coffee you bought.

"the long version, we're gonna be here a while."

"so, i never told you this but i actually wrote love letters for three boys in my life, purely because it was the only way i could express my feelings without you know, actually saying them aloud. so i wrote them for kenma, some dude from kindergarten, and akaashi." you had mumbled out akaashi's name in hopes momo wouldn't hear it but to your luck, she did.