~fifteen~

~edited may 29, 2021~

you woke up with alisa poking your cheeks softly.

"bun, wake up. we have to go, mom's waiting for us downstairs."

you sat up on your bed slowly, rubbing the sleep out of your eyes. you checked the time to see it was eight in the morning. maybe staying up until two in the morning wasn't the best idea.

you drowsily took a shower, did your morning routine, and changed into sweatpants and a hoodie and headed downstairs to get your morning coffee.

"no time for that f/n, we have to go now or we're gonna be late for the interview. i'll put an order for iced coffee with my assistant though." your mom had practically pushed you out the door and into the car that was outside waiting for you.

you put your airpods on and shuffled the shared playlist you have with akaashi. you two had gotten tired of fighting over which playlist to use so akaashi had come up with the idea of a shared playlist. in all honesty, it was a pretty good playlist.

thirty minutes later, you arrived at the studio. you sluggishly got out of the car and walked to the door to greet your mom's assistant, sooyoung, who held a cup holder full of three iced coffees.

"you are a life saver sooyoung-chan." you told her as you graciously took the iced coffee and sipped on it, walking into the building. you absolutely adored sooyoung, she was young, only in her early twenties, and she happened to keep you entertained while you were in hair, makeup, and, wardrobe

"well it is nine in the morning, but hey, least you get a day off of school." you nodded at her words in agreement.

"you want me to stay with you f/n-chan? i don't think your mom needs any help right now." sooyoung asked you. you nodded furiously.

she gave you a smile and sat down next to you while the makeup artist did your makeup. she mainly just talked about how it's been a little hard adjusting from korea to japan and your mom's demands. she's only been your mom's assistant for six months but you adored her.

"well...what do we think? is it too much?" you asked her. sooyoung smiled at you and nodded.

"you look beautiful f/n-chan! like a modern day aphrodite!"

while the hair stylist was trying to decide what to do with your hair, you felt your phone vibrate.

pretty boy kaashi:
i'm using my phone secretly in class cause i'm
bored
how's the interview going :)?