~twenty-nine~

after spending hours at the tokyo airport, and the 2 hour flight to seoul, and then an hour and a half spent at customs and baggage claim, you were tired

after spending hours at the tokyo airport, and the 2 hour flight to seoul, and then an hour and a half spent at customs and baggage claim, you were tired. while you did manage to go to sleep at a decent hour the other night, that didn't stop the sluggish feeling that overtook your body when you landed in seoul. your hope was to take a nap in the car that would drive you to your hotel, which you did manage to do.

one hour later, alisa had woken you up and told you that you three had arrived at your hotel. no matter how many times you saw this hotel, it never failed to impress you with its glamorous lobby and extravagant rooms. even as you walked into the suite you were staying in, your eyes still widened at the brightness and luxury and elegance that was the suite. it had started snowing in seoul, the snow starting right as you were driving to the hotel. when you entered your room, you pulled the curtains back and admired the scenery.

you wondered if it was snowing in tokyo. winter happened to be one of the most romantic times in tokyo and seoul. you always saw couples walking with their hands pressed together and other couples walking while they were in the same jacket. you always wondered how that worked. sure you knew that one person would hug the other person from behind and then zip them up in their jacket, but how did they both fit in the jacket? that was your question.

as you were finishing unpacking and putting your clothes in the closet your room had, alisa knocked on your door and entered.

"mom and dad said we have about two hours until we have to be at the studio. so go get ready. we have to be there at six." she left the room and you flopped onto your bed, face down. it was silent in your room, the only sound coming from the heating system. you turned your head and looked at the snowflakes flurrying down and settling on the floor, making a pure white blanket on the floor. while you hated the snow, you couldn't deny the beauty that was seoul right now. after ten minutes of admiring the snow, you decided to get up and start showering.

you were too tired to shuffle your playlist so you showered in silence, something you hadn't done in awhile. it gave you a space to collect all your thoughts though. but your thoughts weren't all that inclusive, it was simply just akaashi. no matter how much you wanted to hate him or at the very least, not care for him, you just couldn't. your heart ached for his touch, his presence, his scent, his everything. you wondered what it would be like if akaashi came with you on this trip.

would you two have been that couple walking in the same jacket? would you have kissed as the snow fell onto the ground? would you have walked around the city, hot chocolates in hand and arms linked together, just admiring the scenery? your thoughts preoccupied your mind, you didn't even notice you were starting to tear up just thinking about all the possibilities that could've happened with you and akaashi.

you wiped away your tears and continued showering. once you got out the shower, you started doing all your skincare and changed into your clothes. it was a simple outfit to you, black trousers and a white turtleneck paired with a pair of doc martens. you opted to leave your face makeup-free and left your hair as it was, the makeup artist and hairstylist would take care of that for you anyway. you exited the bathroom and walked back into your room, scrolling through your phone to make the time pass.