~four~

~edited january 22, 2022~

you had woken up and done your daily morning routine. what you thought was to be a normal day was unfortunately not true.

lev had been looking at you all weirdly and like he was guilty of something. whenever you two spoke, he'd always stutter and use a guilty sounding tone.

you put it out of your mind as you tied your tie from your uniform and pulled your blazer on. you walked over to lev's room and knocked on his door.

"hey, we gotta go in like ten minutes so hurry it up in there."

you went downstairs to try and at least eat something, whether it be a cup of coffee or a piece of bread.

while you were chewing on your piece of bread, you got a text so you picked your phone up and checked the message.

it was from kenma. you rarely ever texted each other, your only form of communication was when you two played video games with each other so you were a little scared when you got the text from kenma.

kenma: hey f/n, can we talk?

you panicked a little. you hated when people texted you randomly with a simple "can we talk?". it made you feel like they were going to tell you that they hate you or something.

but you sucked it up and texted him back.

you: yeah sure, what's up?
kenma: i think it's better if we talk about it in person

your panic went up a little more at that.

you: yeah sure, when are you available?
kenma: preferably after practice...if that's okay?
you: that's fine
kenma: all right, i'll meet you at the park near our school
you: i'll see you then :)
~read~

"fuck, i sent 'yeah sure' too many times. fuck, why'd i send a smiley face at the end? " you whispered as you finished eating your bread.

"LEV, HURRY UP! WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!" you heard stumbling and items falling. then you heard lev's big feet walking down the stairs.

"sorry, n/n! i'll be faster tomorrow!"

"calm down, lev. it's not like we're an hour late here."

he nodded and you two started the walk to school. momo unfortunately would not be with you two for a week as she had some dance retreat in osaka.

you had dropped lev off and started your walk to school alone, without momo. you had entered the school with about two minutes left until the bell rang.

"haiba-san!" you heard someone yell. you turned around and you saw akaashi running towards you.

"akaashi-san, i'd like to talk but we literally have two minutes left to class, excuse me." you had tried to move past him but he held your shoulders and forced you to look at him.