~thirty~

christmas came and went in a blur, with all the recent events that had had happened over the past few weeks, you weren't in a festive or holly jolly mood

christmas came and went in a blur, with all the recent events that had had happened over the past few weeks, you weren't in a festive or holly jolly mood. there wasn't a specific christmas present you wanted, you were fine with any presents your parents would have decided to give you. this year, they had given you and your siblings a shopping spree on their black cards. they had told you three during your annual christmas dinner at an attempt to lighten the mood at the table.

the texts from akaashi seemed to have stopped. maybe he finally got tired of chasing someone who was ignoring every attempt he made to try to reconcile. you'd be lying if you said you didn't feel a pang of hurt when you realized he had stopped texting you. 'god f/n, you need to stop. you never answered him anyway. maybe he's moving on.'

only, you didn't want him to move on. a selfish request, but it was one of your biggest requests. you wanted to be the one to be there with him when he's happy or be there for him when he needs comfort. you wanted to be the only one who was able to hold his hands that were bigger than yours yet they always fit so nicely with yours, like you two were puzzle pieces that were supposed to be connected. you wanted to be the only one who could kiss those soft lips of his.

oh how selfish you could be.

as of right now, you were putting your christmas present to use and also waiting for alisa outside the yankee candle store in the starfield coex mall. alisa had recently gotten into a candle obsession and she made you wait outside the store so she wouldn't have to hear your complaints about her wanting to smell everything or how all the scents of the candles mixed together had bothered your nose. it was a good decision of her, now you could scroll through your phone in peace.

while you were scrolling through your twitter, you got a text from lev and one from momo. you decided to read lev's first.

levlev:
yo n/n
where are you and alisa?
i just finished my shopping for the day and i'm hungry😕

you:
we're at the yankee candle store

once you had texted lev back, you texted momo back —who had left a spam of messages in the short amount of time you had answered lev.

moguri🍑:
f/n
f/n
f/n
f/n
f/n
f/n haiba, answer your phone right now
F/NNNNNN

you:
oh my god im here hi, hello
what's up

moguri🍑:
are you at your hotel right now?

you:
nope, im at the mall spending my christmas present
and yes, i did get you something :)