forever

you woke up and rolled over expecting to see Nate but all there was, was extra bed space. "Where is he?" you thought to yourself. you picked up your phone off the charger and went down stairs. there was a note on the table that said "Dear Y/N go to starbucks, tell them I sent you and your name. love you baby! -Nate ❤️" you got ready and went to starbucks. "Hi sweetie! how can I help you?" an older women worker said. "Hi my names Y/N and Nate sent me?" you said confused. "Ah yes. here you go." she said handing you your favorite drink. "Thank you." you smiled paying her. "Oh honey its paid for. you're lucky to have such a great guy like him." she smiled. on the cup it read "Check your wallet and go shopping. buy something nice! love you! -Nate" you checked your wallet and there was more than $200 in your wallet. "Damn." you said driving to the mall. you went into Windsor and bought a nice flowy black dress. next you went to Dillard's and bout some silver heals. last you went into forever 21 and bought some accessories. you got a text from Nate. "Alright baby. go home and Andrea is waiting on you. she's gonna do your make up & hair!" you went home and Andrea was waiting on you. "Hey hoe bag." you smiled at andrea. "Hurry up! let's get you ready!" Andrea said. soon she had your hair curled and make up done. "Thank you babe!" you said hugging her. you put your dress, shoes and jewelry on. soon the Jacks and Sam were in your driveway with a limo. "Hey beautiful!" Gilinsky said interlocking his arm with yours. "Alright. what's going on? why are you guys wearing tuxes? everything explain everything." you laughed. "You'll see." they said in unison. you found the last note. "Hey beauty your almost to me! love you!" you got out of the limo and the jacks blindfolded you. they walked you for what seemed like forever and finally they took your blindfold off. you new exactly where you were. Disneyland. there stood Nate right in front of you. in a tux. "Hi baby." Nate smiled hugging you. "Hi." you smiled back. look at that view. isn't it gorgeous? "yeah." you smiled. "Hey Y/N. we've been through hell and back you know? well let's go through hell and back more and more. I love you more than anything and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?" Nate smiled getting down on one knee and opening and little black box holing a huge diamond ring. "YES!" you cried. Nate picked you up and spun you around. The Jacks and Sam ran over to you and shared the special moment with you.