family

imagine for @Broken_Starz !

"Nate!" you called. no answer. "NATE!" you yelled again, scrambling the eggs in the pan for breakfast. "Why hims not answering, mommy?" your 3 year old daughter, Cassidy asked. "I'm not too sure baby." you smiled. soon you heard heavy, loud footsteps coming down the stairs. "Ahh, crash landing!" Nate yelled throwing your 6 year old son, Jedediah, on the couch. "Again, Daddy!" he yelled. "No! me, daddy!" Cassidy ran up to Nate & hugged his leg. soon Jedediah & Cassidy were fighting. "Oh no! double the trouble!" Nate yelled picking both of them up & throwing them on the couch. you smiled at the sight of your kids & your husband playing together. "Hey, baby." Nate wrapped his arms around you. "Hi," you turned around & pecked his lips. he smiled into the kiss. "EW!" Jedediah yelled. "COOTIES!" Cassidy stuck her tongue out. you and Nate laughed. soon Cassidy & Jedediah were fighting over something again. "Oh my god, 2 kids was a bad idea." he laughed. you giggled. "Yeah," you but your lip. "what's wrong, baby?" he hugged you. "I have to tell you something." you whispered. "Okay," he held his ear by your mouth. "I'm pregnant." you smiled. "OH MY GOD! THATS GREAT!" he yelled. "What's great?" Jedediah asked. "Mommy's having a baby!" Nate yelled, smiling. "a baby?" Cassidy looked up. "Yes! a baby!" you smiled. "I want it to be a girl!" Cassidy smiled. "No! a boy!" Jedediah yelled. "Here we go," you laughed. "No seriously, babe. after this one, no more kids." Nate laughed. "No promises." you kissed him.

SORRY THIS FLOPPED.

BUT IT WAS KINDA CUTE.

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT.