before he cheats

you sat at home all day waiting for Nate to come home. you had called him & texted him almost all day. no answer. "Great." you thought. you grabbed your phone & got dressed. you called your friend maddie & left nate a note just in case he came home. you picked Maddie up & started driving. "Hey girl! where should we go?!" you asked. "The club." she smirked. "Yes." you high fived her. as soon as you walked in you got a drink and started dancing. the night went on & you saw something that you never wanted to see. Nate was making out with a girl. "Mads I'll be back." you stared at Nate & the girl. "Okay!"she laughed. you drove back home & grabbed a baseball bat. & drove back to the parking garage at the club. you walked up & down the aisles until you found Nate's car. you took your key & dug it into the side of his car, while singing the lyrics to 'Before He Cheats' "I dug my key into the side of his, pretty little souped up, 4 wheel drive." you sung & smirked. you took Nates extra keys & got inside the car & started digging the keys into the leather seats. "Carved my name into his leather seats." you then took the baseball bat & hit the headlights of his car. "I took a Louisville Slugger to both headlights." you smirked & put your sunglasses down. you started walking back to the club. you got back inside the club & sure enough nate was still making out with the girl. you went over & dropped his extra keys into his drink. he looked up at you & watched you do it. "I mighta saved a little trouble for the next girl." you peeped your eyes through the tops of your sunglasses & smirked, walking away leaving Maddie there & everything.

I ACTUALLY REALLY LOVE THIS IMAGINE. COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK!