suprise

imagine for my bby zayumdallas25 !

you woke up & smiled. today was the day you were surprising Nate, while he was on tour. you, Sam, Kenny, & the jacks had this all planned out. you were flying to Ft. Lauderdale, to the event where Nate was. "Flight 707, to Ft. Lauderdale, is now boarding." the lady over the intercom spoke. you smiled & walked to your plane. you got to the event & all the fans were screaming outside of the hotel. "Is that Natalie?!" "OH MY GOD NATALIE!" we're just some of the comments coming from the swarm of fans. "Guys, shhh!" you laughed. "I'm surprising, Nate! don't tell him!" you laughed & waved to the fans. you texted Sam & told him you were here. he texted you where they were hanging out & walked to the room. you slowly opened the door & Kenny saw you. you pressed your finger to mouth & tiptoed to Nate. you put your hands over his eyes. "Um, what's going on?! is this a febreze commercial?" he asked confused. "Guess who?!" you laughed at his comment(s). "NATALIE! YOURE HERE!" he jumped up & hugged you. "Ugh, baby I missed you so much." he pressed his lips against yours. "Did you guys know about this?!" he asked all the guys. "yes, fucker. we planned it." Sam laughed. "I'm so glad your here, baby." Nate wrapped his arms around you & kissed you again. "WHIPPPEDDDD." all the boys yelled.