'forever and always' part 3

STILL NATES POV

I opened the door and cried when I see Y/N. she was in a neck brace & had tons of wires connected to her. cuts and bruises covered her face, yet she still looked so beautiful. the door had opened and it seen the doctor. "Hello boys." the doctor smiled. "Hello." Sam and I both said. "So I just have to ask you. what happened to Y/N?" I asked. "Well we heard she was going southbound on 75 & she fell asleep behind the wheel. an oncoming car hit her." the doctor explained. "Is she going to be okay?" I asked worried. "Actually, that's what i came to talk to you about. the nurse told me you were here so Y/N is currently in a coma and we have her on life support." the doctor said trying not make eye contact. "She can do this I know she can." I said tearing up. "Nate she's in a coma & on life support she might not wak-" the doctor started but I cut him off. "DONT SAY SHE WONT WAKE UP SHE WILL I KNOW SHE WILL. SHE HAS TO." I yelled crying and grabbed fistfuls of my hair. "Nate I'm praying for her and you. have a nice day." the doctors said exiting the room. I went over to Y/N. I grabbed her hand and held it. "I'm gonna be out here bro." Sam said going out of the room probably knowing I wanted to be alone. "Hi baby. I know this is probably one of the hardest things ever. it's hard for me too. I remember being best friends in 3rd grade and going to the park." I sniffed and smiled at the memories. "And in 5th grade when you got gum stuck in your hair." I laughed at that one. "But 9th grade. 9th grade was the year that I finally decided I was in love with you. I was crazy for you. you were my world." I smiled and cried. "10th grade was the year that I finally got the balls to ask you to be my girl. Valentine's Day." I smiled and kissed her hand. "11th grade was the year that you tore your ACL playing volleyball. you cried because you never thought you would be able to play again. I reassured you that you would. the next month you back on the courts. huge brace and all." I smiled and cried. "But 12th grade senior year. was the year that we graduated. we did dumb things. senior pranks, party's, anything & everything that we were capable of. we were those crazy kids." I smiled and bawled at the same time. "But January 21st is that day that I found out you were in a terrible accident. you were probably thinking about how dumb I was for cheating." I bawled even more. "but damn it Y/N. I'm in love with you. I never stop thinking about you. one day I planned on getting married and having a family. but I fucked all up. me all me. I'm dumb I do dumb things I fuck shit up. but there is one thing that I didn't fuck up the day that I asked you to be mine. yet I don't deserve you. you're too good for me and I've proved it. but I have no regrets on the day I asked you to be mine." I just laid my head on Y/N and cried. I reached in my pocket for my phone but pulled out a little blue box with silver lettering instead. I opened the box that held the Tiffany & Co. ring I was gonna give Y/N for our anniversary. I took out the ring that had an infinity sign with little crystal diamonds. I had it engraved to say. "Forever and always." I slipped it on Y/N's ring finger. "My forever and always." I whispered. "Nate?" I heard Y/N say. "Oh my god. baby your awake!" I kissed her like I've never kissed her. "Baby I'm so sorry. I don't know why I did what I did. it's just th-" "Shut up and kissed me Nate." she smiled. "SAM GO GET THE DOCTOR." I yelled. "What's this?" she said pointing to the ring on her finger. "it's yours baby all yours." I smiled. "Thank you." she smiled "I love it. and oh my god Nate its Tiffany! you to of spent a fortune." she gasped. "You're worth it." I kissed her cheek. "Ah Y/N! your awake! well do you have any pain? anything at all?" the doctor asked. "Um a I have a small headache and my knee hurts really bad." she spoke. "Right. let me tell you about your knee. see I heard you had torn your ACL in high school." "Yes I did." "Well you have torn it again due to you trying to maneuver your way to the passengers seat. you also tore a nerve in your leg causing it loose feeling." the doctor explained to Y/N. "I'm just happy to be alive." she smiled. "We are too." the doctor smiled. "Well I'll leave you it." the doctor exited the room. Sam have Y/N a hug and kissed her head. "Nate my head hurts can you get the nurse? please?" she asked. "Yes baby of course." I said panicking. "Oh my god. Go get the doctor! please!" the nurse yelled. "What's going on?!" I yelled. "She's having an aneurysm." the nurse said wheeling her into a different room. ••• it's been 4 hours since Y/N's had the aneurysm. I finally got to see her. she had woke up oh so weakly. "Nate I love you." she said grabbing my hand. "I love you too baby." I cried. just cried. so did Sam. "Sam I love you too" she grabbed Sams hand. she kissed Sam's cheek and my lips. "Forever and always." she said before she closed her eyes.